Skip to main content

Griffin + Rider

Hi all Thought I would put up my current project for you guys to crit on. It was gonna be for the World of Warcraft Art Contest but I have been busy so didn't have it finished in time.

Still got alot of work to do on it as you can see =).

WhiteFalcon2007-08-15 00:31:03

Submitted by Johnn on Mon, 30/07/07 - 12:09 PM Permalink

cool, keep posting progress for us.

Just a detail on the wings, they look like they are parallel to the viewing plane (ie. like we are viewing them from the top down) rather than the trailing edge receding into the distance. The eagle head is 'protruding' nicely, would be great if the wings could aid with the illusion of depth equally well.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 15/08/07 - 9:59 AM Permalink

Hey, what happened to the picture

Submitted by WhiteFalcon on Wed, 15/08/07 - 10:23 AM Permalink

Hmm not sure, I'll put it back up. I am actually working a game project now called Manadon so I have my hands full with that atm, so haven’t had any time to work on this pic.

Hi all Thought I would put up my current project for you guys to crit on. It was gonna be for the World of Warcraft Art Contest but I have been busy so didn't have it finished in time.

Still got alot of work to do on it as you can see =).

WhiteFalcon2007-08-15 00:31:03

Submitted by Johnn on Mon, 30/07/07 - 12:09 PM Permalink

cool, keep posting progress for us.

Just a detail on the wings, they look like they are parallel to the viewing plane (ie. like we are viewing them from the top down) rather than the trailing edge receding into the distance. The eagle head is 'protruding' nicely, would be great if the wings could aid with the illusion of depth equally well.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 15/08/07 - 9:59 AM Permalink

Hey, what happened to the picture

Submitted by WhiteFalcon on Wed, 15/08/07 - 10:23 AM Permalink

Hmm not sure, I'll put it back up. I am actually working a game project now called Manadon so I have my hands full with that atm, so haven’t had any time to work on this pic.