C++ Engine Programmer for Infinite Interactive
Infinite Interactive is an established game development company that designs and develops top-selling games like Puzzle Quest and Warlords. We create fun original titles, and have signed some new exciting games with publishers to be on sale for Christmas 2008 and 2009.
Infinite Interactive is looking for an experienced C++ programmer to join our Engine Team and work on adding support for PSP or PS3 hardware for our next generation of games.
Details are below. You can read more about both Infinite and this position at: http://www.infinite-interactive.com/employment.php
Salary: $60K-$80K negotiable upon experience
* C++ game Engine Design and Coding
* Working with PSP and PS3 hardware
* 2 or more years of experience in the Games Industry
* Must have worked on 1 or more shipped games as a C++ Programmer
* Must have experience with a console or handheld platform
* Strong C++ coding skills and knowledge of STL
* Experience with DirectX, Boost and Lua are a bonus
* Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
* Well organized and self-motivated
* Ability to work to deadlines
If you would like to join our team, please send a cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org