Skip to main content

AGDC and the aftermath

Submitted by rgreen on

Just wanted to say hello to the people I met at AGDC from Sumea over the weekend. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you guys more. Specifically Joel :). But it was good to put some faces to the names.

What did other people think? Any funny stories? Interesting encounters?

Anyway take it easy - till the next meet :)

Rod.

Submitted by rgreen on Tue, 25/11/03 - 5:57 AM Permalink

Teach me not to read other posts.. Zaph bet me to it!

Submitted by J I Styles on Tue, 25/11/03 - 9:46 AM Permalink

Hey Rod, just got back home; what a weekend :)
It was good to meet you - pity we didn't get much of a chance to chat, but I definitely agree, it's good to put faces to names. As conveniant and practical the internet/phone/mail is, meeting people face-to-face reminds you how impersonal these forms of communication can sometimes be.

all-in-all, a great weekend! Time to sleep though... meet and greets no matter how fun are just so draining :)

Posted by rgreen on

Just wanted to say hello to the people I met at AGDC from Sumea over the weekend. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you guys more. Specifically Joel :). But it was good to put some faces to the names.

What did other people think? Any funny stories? Interesting encounters?

Anyway take it easy - till the next meet :)

Rod.

Submitted by rgreen on Tue, 25/11/03 - 5:57 AM Permalink

Teach me not to read other posts.. Zaph bet me to it!

Submitted by J I Styles on Tue, 25/11/03 - 9:46 AM Permalink

Hey Rod, just got back home; what a weekend :)
It was good to meet you - pity we didn't get much of a chance to chat, but I definitely agree, it's good to put faces to names. As conveniant and practical the internet/phone/mail is, meeting people face-to-face reminds you how impersonal these forms of communication can sometimes be.

all-in-all, a great weekend! Time to sleep though... meet and greets no matter how fun are just so draining :)