Skip to main content

we need 2d animations!!!

Submitted by Me109 on
Submitted by Brain on Mon, 29/03/04 - 10:33 PM Permalink

Heh heh, interesting @:-) Few quibbles like the bone dissapearing and reappearing, and dog's ears and tail starting black and being coloured intermittedly for the rest, but I reckon it's a tops lil animation. Some sound, even just a fitting music track, would add that lil something. The hole he is digging could be shaded too, as initally it looks like a puddle of water. But otherwise, yes *thumbs up* I liken it to a Don Hertzfeld animation.

Poor lil doggy.

Submitted by Me109 on Fri, 02/04/04 - 1:12 AM Permalink

Thanks dude.... yeah I hear the problems your talking about.. i think that was more a reflection on my lazyiness and time constraints.. I'd like to re-visit it one of these days.. and finish off the complete narrative.. which will give indication of a field of holes that eat doggies! Cheers to all who have checked it out! and heres some encouragement for others to post some of their 2-d works! c'mon People!! get it out there!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 14/04/04 - 5:46 AM Permalink

adie that was odd..... but imensly cool

Submitted by Me109 on Wed, 14/04/04 - 7:46 PM Permalink

Yo aide.... interesting animation dude.. good fun to see.. kinda disturbing at the same time...
those links I've posted do work.. the server I have them on plays up from time to time
cheers

Posted by Me109 on

Submitted by Brain on Mon, 29/03/04 - 10:33 PM Permalink

Heh heh, interesting @:-) Few quibbles like the bone dissapearing and reappearing, and dog's ears and tail starting black and being coloured intermittedly for the rest, but I reckon it's a tops lil animation. Some sound, even just a fitting music track, would add that lil something. The hole he is digging could be shaded too, as initally it looks like a puddle of water. But otherwise, yes *thumbs up* I liken it to a Don Hertzfeld animation.

Poor lil doggy.

Submitted by Me109 on Fri, 02/04/04 - 1:12 AM Permalink

Thanks dude.... yeah I hear the problems your talking about.. i think that was more a reflection on my lazyiness and time constraints.. I'd like to re-visit it one of these days.. and finish off the complete narrative.. which will give indication of a field of holes that eat doggies! Cheers to all who have checked it out! and heres some encouragement for others to post some of their 2-d works! c'mon People!! get it out there!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 14/04/04 - 5:46 AM Permalink

adie that was odd..... but imensly cool

Submitted by Me109 on Wed, 14/04/04 - 7:46 PM Permalink

Yo aide.... interesting animation dude.. good fun to see.. kinda disturbing at the same time...
those links I've posted do work.. the server I have them on plays up from time to time
cheers