Skip to main content

Sourcing Demo Games/Casual Gaming

Forum

My name is Matt and I represent www.factory212.com.au an online advertising agency in Melbourne.
My client is sourcing games and/or playable demos for their website. There is an opportunity for developers to showcase their work on my client's website and an opportunity for my clients customers to play some interesting games or free demos. Can anyone please advise me if they are interested in supplying this content, and uploading games on a regular basis to my client's website? I am open to negotiation, if anything, it will provide gamers with free exposure. Currently the client database is 50,000 members strong. Thanks.

Forum

My name is Matt and I represent www.factory212.com.au an online advertising agency in Melbourne.
My client is sourcing games and/or playable demos for their website. There is an opportunity for developers to showcase their work on my client's website and an opportunity for my clients customers to play some interesting games or free demos. Can anyone please advise me if they are interested in supplying this content, and uploading games on a regular basis to my client's website? I am open to negotiation, if anything, it will provide gamers with free exposure. Currently the client database is 50,000 members strong. Thanks.