Skip to main content

THQ in 2006

Submitted by SteveM on
Forum

First of all let me say that it's depressing and disappointing to see the recent closures of Perception and Ratbag happen in Australia; it does nothing for investment and Product Dev confidence in the region. With all the recent difficulties, can I just add that THQ are still, successfully, growing and investing in people and products here downunder. From local development (Studio Oz, Blue Tongue) to publishing (Sega, Pandemic, Tantalus, Half Brick), we want to offer the opportunity to grow with us, so if you're looking at your next job option and have the skills to back up the rhetoric, use our links here on Sumea;

www.thqstudioaustralia.com or check out www.thq.com.au for a look at the brands and publishing strength of THQ.

- THQ Studio Australia

Posted by SteveM on
Forum

First of all let me say that it's depressing and disappointing to see the recent closures of Perception and Ratbag happen in Australia; it does nothing for investment and Product Dev confidence in the region. With all the recent difficulties, can I just add that THQ are still, successfully, growing and investing in people and products here downunder. From local development (Studio Oz, Blue Tongue) to publishing (Sega, Pandemic, Tantalus, Half Brick), we want to offer the opportunity to grow with us, so if you're looking at your next job option and have the skills to back up the rhetoric, use our links here on Sumea;

www.thqstudioaustralia.com or check out www.thq.com.au for a look at the brands and publishing strength of THQ.

- THQ Studio Australia