Skip to main content

does anyone know about this!!!!!

Submitted by tribalgt on
Forum

is the kb gear jamstudio a decent graphic tablet

Submitted by Aven on Sun, 23/11/03 - 7:16 PM Permalink

I have never heard of it, but from experience, non Wacom brand Tablets are utter shit. The only one that I have heard of that may be somewhat decent is a LCD one that Sony released a few years back. It was only available in Japan though.

I had a look at the US Wacom site, and here is the list of resellers in the States

http://www.wacom.com/wheretobuy/online.cfm

There are also offline ways of ordering as well.

Wacom's Store also has a refurb area. The lowest models ones that they have are Graphire2s, and they are selling for US$80 for a complete package.

If you have the ability to, jump on Ebay and have a look. there are quite a few Graphire2s going for US$50 and less. No Graphire1s though. Keep in mind that you may have to pay a bit for postage, but it shouldn't be too much as you live on the same continent as them.

Hope that helps a little.

Posted by tribalgt on
Forum

is the kb gear jamstudio a decent graphic tablet

Submitted by Aven on Sun, 23/11/03 - 7:16 PM Permalink

I have never heard of it, but from experience, non Wacom brand Tablets are utter shit. The only one that I have heard of that may be somewhat decent is a LCD one that Sony released a few years back. It was only available in Japan though.

I had a look at the US Wacom site, and here is the list of resellers in the States

http://www.wacom.com/wheretobuy/online.cfm

There are also offline ways of ordering as well.

Wacom's Store also has a refurb area. The lowest models ones that they have are Graphire2s, and they are selling for US$80 for a complete package.

If you have the ability to, jump on Ebay and have a look. there are quite a few Graphire2s going for US$50 and less. No Graphire1s though. Keep in mind that you may have to pay a bit for postage, but it shouldn't be too much as you live on the same continent as them.

Hope that helps a little.