Skip to main content

JErvis BaY

• This is the Normal map applied to the base mesh for The Patient, the supervillain that is the topic for modeler challenge 10. I know the challenge is over, but I want to finish this.

• This contraption is the reason for my username and is my pride and joy of the years I spent studying at A.I.E. My role in the creation of a working game level for our last assignment was to make this device, pivotal to both the story and gameplay…

• Part 2 of my old folio.

The creature is part of a low-poly set that each team member had to create a variant of the species. It had an approx 3000 tri limit, 2 x 256x256 diffuse maps. It is fully rigged and was part of learning to create a…

• These are the still images of the work I completed at the A.I.E. Altogether it made my folio by graduation in 2006.

The first is a low-poly environment. The task was to create a haunted house structure and surrounds within a specifications…

• This is my original idea for modeller challenge no. 10 He is a Super-villain who is infested with disease and has still not been overcome by death. Living in such a horrid state he has come to resent the world and has grown to believe that he is…

Submitted by Snacuum on
Forum

Are you ready dog arzzzzz!!!!!

Go hard.. or GO HOME. yeh?

Submitted by souri on Fri, 23/11/01 - 12:13 PM Permalink

"In my mind.... I'm already gone...."
- Kramer...

Submitted by Snacuum on Fri, 23/11/01 - 9:03 PM Permalink

you need to get out~

Go hard.. or GO HOME. yeh?

Submitted by souri on Sat, 24/11/01 - 2:29 AM Permalink

I've got two words for you...