Skip to main content

Any awesome assembler coders out there?

Submitted by Brett on
Forum

I know its a long shot these days with all this high level language nonsense, but we're looking for someone that can help us optimize our audio inner loops! (mixers/filters/resamplers/ffts - all vectorizable routines)

The types of assembler i'm talking about are

- X86 SSE
- PPC Altivec
- PSP VFPU
- PS2 VU
- MIPS

(you don't have to know them all or any, if you've optimized assembler before you know this sort of stuff is fairly easy to learn)

If you think you kick ass in this sort of area send me an email at support@fmod.org

-----
edit: Thought I better add who we are.
We are Firelight Technologies, creators of FMOD sound system working on just about every gaming platform out there, including xbox 360 and ps3. You can find out more on FMOD at www.fmod.org

Posted by Brett on
Forum

I know its a long shot these days with all this high level language nonsense, but we're looking for someone that can help us optimize our audio inner loops! (mixers/filters/resamplers/ffts - all vectorizable routines)

The types of assembler i'm talking about are

- X86 SSE
- PPC Altivec
- PSP VFPU
- PS2 VU
- MIPS

(you don't have to know them all or any, if you've optimized assembler before you know this sort of stuff is fairly easy to learn)

If you think you kick ass in this sort of area send me an email at support@fmod.org

-----
edit: Thought I better add who we are.
We are Firelight Technologies, creators of FMOD sound system working on just about every gaming platform out there, including xbox 360 and ps3. You can find out more on FMOD at www.fmod.org