Skip to main content

it wld be neet, i think (just wondering tho)

Submitted by beatsta on
Forum

it would be neet to be able to post images with the posts on this forum. I wld like to attach an image to my post and get ppl to c&c it etc, im sure other ppl wld like to do this as well..
Is it a question of space and bandwidth for this not to be able to be done?[?]

wake up, we got, we want, CHAOS, wake up, we got perfect motion.
wake up, we've got, to stop, the rot, wake up, we want EVOLUTION
wake up, wake up, they've lost, the plot, so knock, 'till the walls come CRASHING DOWN. - sunscreem

Submitted by souri on Wed, 22/01/03 - 12:18 PM Permalink

You can do that in the forum - it's actually encouraged for the 'work in progress' and exhibition sections of the forum. ... If you want to upload images onto the site, you will have to be a Sumea member though.. or you can post your images linked from your personal website..

Submitted by inglis on Wed, 22/01/03 - 12:48 PM Permalink

i think he means attaching the image to the actual post and not uploading it to your sumea(home) account and linking it in the forum.

: lachlan inglis
http://effectism.com/sample/

Submitted by souri on Wed, 22/01/03 - 1:10 PM Permalink

You can show the image in a forum message by using the image tags.. where the image comes from (sumea account upload, or your own personal website) is up to you..

Submitted by beatsta on Wed, 22/01/03 - 2:50 PM Permalink

can i just email you souri, and you let me know how it all works? or just let me know here... i looked at the faq, but cldnt get much info... anywayz im goona get sum sleep, or at least try to :)

keep on doin, what you been doin!
And one day, you will be free!

Submitted by beatsta on Wed, 22/01/03 - 3:04 PM Permalink

ok, i will try that when the time comes, im using geocities, and i know the last time i posted the page on an irc channel the bandwidth was exceded very quickly. will this be a problem?

Posted by beatsta on
Forum

it would be neet to be able to post images with the posts on this forum. I wld like to attach an image to my post and get ppl to c&c it etc, im sure other ppl wld like to do this as well..
Is it a question of space and bandwidth for this not to be able to be done?[?]

wake up, we got, we want, CHAOS, wake up, we got perfect motion.
wake up, we've got, to stop, the rot, wake up, we want EVOLUTION
wake up, wake up, they've lost, the plot, so knock, 'till the walls come CRASHING DOWN. - sunscreem

Submitted by souri on Wed, 22/01/03 - 12:18 PM Permalink

You can do that in the forum - it's actually encouraged for the 'work in progress' and exhibition sections of the forum. ... If you want to upload images onto the site, you will have to be a Sumea member though.. or you can post your images linked from your personal website..

Submitted by inglis on Wed, 22/01/03 - 12:48 PM Permalink

i think he means attaching the image to the actual post and not uploading it to your sumea(home) account and linking it in the forum.

: lachlan inglis
http://effectism.com/sample/

Submitted by souri on Wed, 22/01/03 - 1:10 PM Permalink

You can show the image in a forum message by using the image tags.. where the image comes from (sumea account upload, or your own personal website) is up to you..

Submitted by beatsta on Wed, 22/01/03 - 2:50 PM Permalink

can i just email you souri, and you let me know how it all works? or just let me know here... i looked at the faq, but cldnt get much info... anywayz im goona get sum sleep, or at least try to :)

Submitted by beatsta on Wed, 22/01/03 - 3:04 PM Permalink

ok, i will try that when the time comes, im using geocities, and i know the last time i posted the page on an irc channel the bandwidth was exceded very quickly. will this be a problem?