Skip to main content

Melbourne Student Game Designer & Programmer Wanted!

Forum

Hi Guys,
I'm a 3rd Year Film Student At JMC Academy in Melbourne starting a small entertainment business, looking to get some Game Designers/Programmers to come on board for a small project iIve been working on, looking to take people with me and create future employment for us so it's volunteer at this point but looking to make it paid work down the track.

Hit us up if your interested in knowing more at Forbidden-film@hotmail.com or on twitter @ForbiddenFilm or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/forbiddenfilmstudios

Cheers
Michael

Forum

Hi Guys,
I'm a 3rd Year Film Student At JMC Academy in Melbourne starting a small entertainment business, looking to get some Game Designers/Programmers to come on board for a small project iIve been working on, looking to take people with me and create future employment for us so it's volunteer at this point but looking to make it paid work down the track.

Hit us up if your interested in knowing more at Forbidden-film@hotmail.com or on twitter @ForbiddenFilm or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/forbiddenfilmstudios

Cheers
Michael