Skip to main content

Modeller required..

Submitted by Kris on
Forum

Hey guys, going to be brief here cause I'm in a hurry.

Basically looking for one modeller (texturing skills would be a bonus but not nec.) who plays Battlefield, loves Battlefield and would like to build some static meshes (Buildings, statues, props) for some themed maps.

I'm not one to stick with the theme a game sets when it goes retail so I like to do something a bit 'out there' and unexpected, you can check my JKii levels out at [url]http://maps.kektik.com.au[/url] (IE 6 only sorry)

Currently I'm modelling/building a theme + level(s) in Battlefield by myself, but I'd like to get another person to work with on the next pack so we can pump out small (4 - 6) map packs set in a designated theme, within the space of two or so months.

The kind of person I'd be looking to team up with is someone dedicated, motivated, original and a large attention span. I put a lot of time into making sure my levels are the best they can be in gameplay + tech aspects so someone that mirrors those attributes would be great. But most of all I'm after someone who will be there for the long run and not pike out before we even start, or half way through. I want to make this work and if the right person is interested, I feel it will work.

Thanks for reading... hopefully there will be some Aussi/NZ interest as overseas would be a task and a half trying to work with :(

Submitted by bouncy roo on Mon, 23/06/03 - 11:34 PM Permalink

Hey I play battlefield and i'm a modeller! I'm part of the AC clan in brisbanes cyber room we all kick ass in battlefield :) well the boys are better

Submitted by Kris on Tue, 24/06/03 - 11:11 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by bouncy_roo

Hey I play battlefield and i'm a modeller! I'm part of the AC clan in brisbanes cyber room we all kick ass in battlefield :) well the boys are better

AC Clan in brisbanes cyber room? I'm part of the one online... Armchair Commando's - we talkin' about the same clan here? o_O

Submitted by bouncy roo on Wed, 25/06/03 - 2:46 AM Permalink

hehe nah one i'm in is called Anticlan we all slaughter people and go drinking at faith on fridays wheeee :) I'm a tank slut

quote:Originally posted by Kris

AC Clan in brisbanes cyber room? I'm part of the one online... Armchair Commando's - we talkin' about the same clan here? o_O

Submitted by Kris on Wed, 25/06/03 - 3:55 AM Permalink

Ah ok :)

So are you interested? Or just making conversation? :P

Submitted by bouncy roo on Thu, 26/06/03 - 8:36 PM Permalink

Oh I'm interested just give me a quick email with details etc. gi83si@yahoo.com [:I]

Posted by Kris on
Forum

Hey guys, going to be brief here cause I'm in a hurry.

Basically looking for one modeller (texturing skills would be a bonus but not nec.) who plays Battlefield, loves Battlefield and would like to build some static meshes (Buildings, statues, props) for some themed maps.

I'm not one to stick with the theme a game sets when it goes retail so I like to do something a bit 'out there' and unexpected, you can check my JKii levels out at [url]http://maps.kektik.com.au[/url] (IE 6 only sorry)

Currently I'm modelling/building a theme + level(s) in Battlefield by myself, but I'd like to get another person to work with on the next pack so we can pump out small (4 - 6) map packs set in a designated theme, within the space of two or so months.

The kind of person I'd be looking to team up with is someone dedicated, motivated, original and a large attention span. I put a lot of time into making sure my levels are the best they can be in gameplay + tech aspects so someone that mirrors those attributes would be great. But most of all I'm after someone who will be there for the long run and not pike out before we even start, or half way through. I want to make this work and if the right person is interested, I feel it will work.

Thanks for reading... hopefully there will be some Aussi/NZ interest as overseas would be a task and a half trying to work with :(

Submitted by bouncy roo on Mon, 23/06/03 - 11:34 PM Permalink

Submitted by Kris on Tue, 24/06/03 - 11:11 AM Permalink

Submitted by bouncy roo on Wed, 25/06/03 - 2:46 AM Permalink

hehe nah one i'm in is called Anticlan we all slaughter people and go drinking at faith on fridays wheeee :) I'm a tank slut

Submitted by Kris on Wed, 25/06/03 - 3:55 AM Permalink

Submitted by bouncy roo on Thu, 26/06/03 - 8:36 PM Permalink

Oh I'm interested just give me a quick email with details etc. gi83si@yahoo.com [:I]