Skip to main content

Gaming company

Submitted by NovaHunter on
Forum

Hello all,
I'm putting together a company to make online games to start off with. Right now we have a small team and we already have a storyline for the first game and have some of the characters done and animated. We are putting together a website right now and I am working on a trailor movie to get some interest in the game. However, we need and want more people to join us and help. If anyone is interested, mainly artists, designers, and programmers right now, please email me at teharby33@yahoo.com or aim me at NoveHunter. If you contact me I can give you more info if you want it. Thanks.

Forum

Hello all,
I'm putting together a company to make online games to start off with. Right now we have a small team and we already have a storyline for the first game and have some of the characters done and animated. We are putting together a website right now and I am working on a trailor movie to get some interest in the game. However, we need and want more people to join us and help. If anyone is interested, mainly artists, designers, and programmers right now, please email me at teharby33@yahoo.com or aim me at NoveHunter. If you contact me I can give you more info if you want it. Thanks.