Skip to main content

What is with me and jobs?

Submitted by tbag on

Hey everyone,

Just thought i would share with everyone my frustration in getting a job.

Ok first Coles offers me a job there, thats right offered me a job. I send them my resume with references etc... then there is no reply even though they said they would give me a basic job. After about 6 months of waiting i decide i will apply at WoolWorths, i try to do it online. I fill out all my details and references then click submit and i am greeted by a MySQL error.

Now thats just freaking pathetic that a company cant even keep a website going.

Overall it is pointless for me to try and get a basic job, no matter where i go i never get a reply.

I just thought i would share my frustration in getting a job, hopefully someone can shed some light on the topic. Oh and too share the fact of how pathetic woolworths website is, a professional website with MySQL errors (Think about it though, look at all the small websites out there that use PHP and MySQL, but do they get errors? No.).

Cheers,

Tom aka Un-employed person who is frustrated [:P]

Submitted by inglis on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:13 AM Permalink

quote:6 months of waiting

you waiting 6 months from a response from coles?????...seems rather odd.

how about you take a walk and face to face ask if they are looking for people?

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:23 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by inglis

I've talked to the bastard faces (I had to say that [;)]) several times but i never get a response.

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:29 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Marty

What do the bastards say when you speak face to face? "We will be in touch" or..... etc. ??

Marty

Basically or their like "Give us your Resume" and im like "I gave it too you several months ago damnit!"

Oh and Coles i physically approached, Woolworths i tried the website.

Submitted by Red 5 on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:35 AM Permalink

Mate you should have done the same as George Costanza would do... just turn up at Coles and begin work ;)

Seriously, don't ever give up even though you're frustrated, if you're dedicated and present yourself well you'll eventually get one.

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:40 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Red 5

Mate you should have done the same as George Costanza would do... just turn up at Coles and begin work ;)

Seriously, don't ever give up even though you're frustrated, if you're dedicated and present yourself well you'll eventually get one.

Did you just get that off Seinfeld a few minutes ago?

To tell the truth the main reason i need a job is because i desperately want to replace my computer.

But anyhow, i think i'll try shoving my resume up Woolworths ass [;)]

Submitted by Red 5 on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:46 AM Permalink

No I just remembered that episode... what a coincidence :)

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 17/01/04 - 7:25 AM Permalink

its allready been said i think but what i did to get my job was to just walk around the shopping strip and walk into shops and ask them if they need any help and if they are willing to take you on. Now im a janitor (well basicly, im the part time guy who cleans) at my local chemist :P

Submitted by Aven on Sat, 17/01/04 - 7:46 AM Permalink

I have worked for 'those bastards' for the last 3 1/2 years (er the Coles bastards). I have five shifts left and I am finally the fuck out of there. I can tell you know that you are not missing out on anything by not getting a job working for a mass-market retail shop. You get treated like shit. By management and customers.

If you are really interested in getting a job there though, do the following.

1. Wait until school goes back. All retail has enough staff during the holidays as every 15 year old is after a job. All those 15 year olds leave once school starts again as they can't handle it. Try then.
2. Make sure you can work Friday nights, and weekends. They will pretty much give a job straight away if you right that in big bold bloody letters. Too many people refuse to work those nights so they can go out and get wasted. Leaving yourself open will kill your social life, but line your pocket.
3. Give them a physical resume (no useless online crap) every week. They will probably give you a job either because you are persistant, or they just don't want any more resumes from you. Trust me, this one works :D

Anyway. It beats my experience with Games Wizard. My friend had a job there and said that they were after some casuals. I handed in my $17 resume printed on photo paper in colour. She looked at me and asked "Do you know much about games?" I looked ate her blankly and replied "Yeah. My knowllege is listed on the first page" while pointing to the resume. When I walked out she ripped it up. Bitch.

Good luck hunting for a part-time job. Go for fast food though :D Deep frying Mars Bars kicks arse :D Plus you have NO responsibility :)

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 17/01/04 - 8:53 AM Permalink

It sounds like you or your friend went to Caroline Chisholm High School or are going there because i remember my school (Caroline Chisholm High). Gave the year 10's a chance to work at Games Wizards.

Good advice, i'll keep hammering the bastards [;)] and besides the only days i could work were Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday [:P].

Hopefully one day i'll manage to get off my ass and meet you Aven because you are literally a 5-10 minutes walk up the street [:)].

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Sat, 17/01/04 - 10:40 AM Permalink

Tbag, - Aven, his mate and I are all 21.. Games wizard wasn't around when we were in high school..

Anyhow. Any of the big places - coles, woolies and their assosciated subsidiaries.. Treat them as a last resort.. Canvas the 'good' places to work with resumes first.. Then call them up a couple of days after you dropped them in.. Phoning afterwards is a pretty big deal as well.. If you don't chances are they'll ignore it.

Woolies, coles etc. I'd have to say your current availability is pretty dodgy. Most places will expect you to work a couple of weeknights as well as the weekend ones. Well, I know for a fact that is the case with woolies. (I work at Big W woden).

The best times to get in are just before major holidays.. Easter, christmas.. Christmas is a big one.
One thing to remember with the woolworths family, is that they no longer accept written resumes. It's over the net or else it goes the way of Aven's fancy resume :D

Anyhow, these places have a fairly high turnover, so if you're persistant, you'll get in eventually.

Submitted by Fluffy CatFood on Sat, 17/01/04 - 11:10 AM Permalink

Boy I really need a job badly I havent worked since I was 19 I'm now 23, its just fucking sad.

Marty: Are you the same Marty from 3drealms forums?

Submitted by Aven on Sat, 17/01/04 - 11:22 AM Permalink

I didn't go to Caroline Chilsom. Bob did. but I was at St Peters (now Mackillop). We met up in college at Erindale and then went to the AIE. My friend that worked there is in Dickson, so he didn't go there either. Well one out of three aint too bad :p

Actually Bob, Games Wizard did exist over in Belco when we were younger. That was before EB moved in and destroyed all the small, individual owned stores (BitStorm and all of those). Games Wizard shut down too and just recently re-opened.

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Sat, 17/01/04 - 11:28 AM Permalink

Damn, there was a cool wee shop near Belconnen Westfield - was that Bitstorm? Down the steps? Fuck man, I found Castlevania:Symphony of the Night there for $35. Sold it to a mate that was gagging for it. Nice wee shop. It'd be a shame if it's closed.

Submitted by Brain on Sat, 17/01/04 - 11:40 AM Permalink

Heh, BitStorm was the bomb years back. When I used to live in Goulburn/Young and come across to Canberra, it was always "Can I go to BitStorm? Can I go to BitStorm?" @:-D

Back on topic though, make sure you're known. If they forget your name, you've waited too long. Go in once a week and they'll remember you and your persistance. That's how I've done it, and it seems a fair sucess rate is associated with it. (Am a Woolies guy. Nightfiller/Grocery Assistant/general Woolies whore @:-)

Submitted by souri on Sat, 17/01/04 - 3:25 PM Permalink

I had a brief stint as a kitchen hand while studying. Oh man, are chefs universally pure bastards? Everytime I see some doco with chefs, or talk to people who work in restaurants, the chef is always a prat. They love to give everyone a hard time.

Is there any kind of work you could try out for? Tech support? Sales, customer service etc, for computers? Would seem more enjoyable than working for Coles or Wooli's..

A MySQL error for an email form? That is unbelievable. (If it's a simple act of adding to a database and it's giving an error, that would be unbelievable too. [:)] )

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 17/01/04 - 9:26 PM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Souri

I had a brief stint as a kitchen hand while studying. Oh man, are chefs universally pure bastards? Everytime I see some doco with chefs, or talk to people who work in restaurants, the chef is always a prat. They love to give everyone a hard time.

Is there any kind of work you could try out for? Tech support? Sales, customer service etc, for computers? Would seem more enjoyable than working for Coles or Wooli's..

A MySQL error for an email form? That is unbelievable. (If it's a simple act of adding to a database and it's giving an error, that would be unbelievable too. [:)] )

Sure i would love to work elsewhere i have great knowledge of PC's but i doubt that any company would beleive that from a 15 year old. I am also good at graphics with Photoshop aswell as HTML, i have even done a site re-design for the Micro Forte games studio. Its not finished yet but i wonder if they will like it and take it [:P]. Perhaps they will offer me a job as their web designer (Hey im in Canberra, one of there studios is in Canberra, but its not bloody likely to happen).

And as for that error, yes the error was a MySQL error. Kind of pathetic for an email form really, i've had no trouble with basic PHP emailers and MySQL emailers and for a professional website *cough*[;)].

Wow! I cant beleive how many people this is attracting, quite wonderful to hear everyones stories of wisdom... or terror.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 17/01/04 - 11:09 PM Permalink

heh heh basicly, part time work is pretty much boring and shitty allmost no matter where you go, but lets face it, we need the money for games :D

Submitted by rezn0r on Sun, 18/01/04 - 5:49 AM Permalink

quote:Is there any kind of work you could try out for? Tech support? Sales, customer service etc, for computers? Would seem more enjoyable than working for Coles or Wooli's..

Places like Dick Smith ElectronicsTandy put on 15yos with good computer knowledge, especially on weekend shifts as it cheaper to hire you youngins. [:P]

Its probably the most annoying job of all though... dumbass customers insisting that the customer is always right when they are actually just dumbasses. I remember a guy swearing at me while jamming a stereo plug into an RCA socket. I showed him the stereo socket, but he just pushed the plug in until it butchered the socket and fitted. Then he grinned at me and told everyone what an idiot I was all the way to the counter. You get 5 of those guys every hour. [:P}

Customer service sucks, but whats the alternative? Making computer games for a living? [:P]

Scott.

Submitted by tbag on Sun, 18/01/04 - 6:20 AM Permalink

Do they really hire 15 year olds, really?

Oh and by the way as far as i knew Sundays were time and a half, so they aint getting off too cheap [;)].

Submitted by Aven on Sun, 18/01/04 - 8:06 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by tbag

Oh and by the way as far as i knew Sundays were time and a half, so they aint getting off too cheap [;)].

Trust me. Your Sunday rate wouldn't even come close to my normal rate :D Add on to that the fact that they were asking me to do overtime every day and they were going broke (MWAHAHAHAHA). After one 59 hour week last year the paid me $1300 (that is the same wage as two full timers and a part timer). Tax hit the crap out of me and I ended up with $700 :'(

I think it is a great idea to get some crappy service job though. It will really make you appreciate a good job when it comes along (and the customers don't :D)

Reznor, don't even get me started on customers.... The best ones are the druggos from across the road who come in. One guy was after worming tablets. The conversation went as such:

Him - "Aaahhhuhhh, buaddy. Do youu have like worming tablets?"
Me - "Yeah sure thing. They are just down in aisle 4 with the pet food and accessories."
Him - Looks really weirdly at me. "Th--They can cannn be used on peooople right?"
Me - Trying not to piss myself laughing. "I don't see why not. If not there is a chemist upstairs. Try them instead." I then walk off with a massive grin on my face.

Submitted by tbag on Sun, 18/01/04 - 8:18 AM Permalink

Damn tax [;)] i wouldnt have thought you lost that much.

And as for the story, i found that rather funny [:D].

Anyhow i think im gonna try applying at Dick Smith Powerhouse in Woden(Its big, kind of new and shiny!). I could work at the Tuggeranong one, but all the staff their seem to be in their 20's and they dont seem to be exactly friendly [;)].

Maybe i should freelance as a web designer, one guy i speak too makes $50,000-$100,000 a year. But he does PHP & MySQL backends as well as good designs.

But hey i have two books on PHP and i am good with graphics [;)].

Submitted by matias on Sun, 21/03/04 - 1:47 AM Permalink

heya, sorry to dig up an old topic but does anyone know Coles, and the like hire 20y-olds, I've been out of work for three months, and seriously need to get off the dole, they're making me do stuff now, like going in from 10-11.30 in the morning and 1-4 in the afternoon. I been looking for work that would use my degree but hitting a brick wall, I've heard problems of being 'over-qualified' to work in like Coles is that true?

Submitted by Aven on Mon, 22/03/04 - 12:34 AM Permalink

Yeah they hire people of any age, as long as you are willing to work the hours that kids can't (ie, late nights).

HAHA. Yeah, they hate over-qualitied people working there. I think that the Managers are afraid of a little competition ;) Make sure that you make the resume look really plain and even have a spelling mistake or two.

Submitted by matias on Mon, 22/03/04 - 1:43 AM Permalink

haha, I'll get rid of the whole 'mission staement' and all that! phew, plus it shooldn't be to hurd to put in a fuw speling mistacks!

Submitted by Aven on Mon, 22/03/04 - 8:18 AM Permalink

Mistacks is spelt with a 'z'. You may want to fix that up. No one wants to hire someone else who can't even spell a simple word like miztacks :p

Good luck with it.

Submitted by matias on Tue, 23/03/04 - 1:35 AM Permalink

dammit, [:D] thanks man, I'll just have to hope they'll take me on!

Posted by tbag on

Hey everyone,

Just thought i would share with everyone my frustration in getting a job.

Ok first Coles offers me a job there, thats right offered me a job. I send them my resume with references etc... then there is no reply even though they said they would give me a basic job. After about 6 months of waiting i decide i will apply at WoolWorths, i try to do it online. I fill out all my details and references then click submit and i am greeted by a MySQL error.

Now thats just freaking pathetic that a company cant even keep a website going.

Overall it is pointless for me to try and get a basic job, no matter where i go i never get a reply.

I just thought i would share my frustration in getting a job, hopefully someone can shed some light on the topic. Oh and too share the fact of how pathetic woolworths website is, a professional website with MySQL errors (Think about it though, look at all the small websites out there that use PHP and MySQL, but do they get errors? No.).

Cheers,

Tom aka Un-employed person who is frustrated [:P]

Submitted by inglis on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:13 AM Permalink

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:23 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by inglis

I've talked to the bastard faces (I had to say that [;)]) several times but i never get a response.

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:29 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Marty

What do the bastards say when you speak face to face? "We will be in touch" or..... etc. ??

Marty

Basically or their like "Give us your Resume" and im like "I gave it too you several months ago damnit!"

Oh and Coles i physically approached, Woolworths i tried the website.

Submitted by Red 5 on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:35 AM Permalink

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:40 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Red 5

Did you just get that off Seinfeld a few minutes ago?

To tell the truth the main reason i need a job is because i desperately want to replace my computer.

But anyhow, i think i'll try shoving my resume up Woolworths ass [;)]

Submitted by Red 5 on Sat, 17/01/04 - 6:46 AM Permalink

No I just remembered that episode... what a coincidence :)

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 17/01/04 - 7:25 AM Permalink

its allready been said i think but what i did to get my job was to just walk around the shopping strip and walk into shops and ask them if they need any help and if they are willing to take you on. Now im a janitor (well basicly, im the part time guy who cleans) at my local chemist :P

Submitted by Aven on Sat, 17/01/04 - 7:46 AM Permalink

I have worked for 'those bastards' for the last 3 1/2 years (er the Coles bastards). I have five shifts left and I am finally the fuck out of there. I can tell you know that you are not missing out on anything by not getting a job working for a mass-market retail shop. You get treated like shit. By management and customers.

If you are really interested in getting a job there though, do the following.

1. Wait until school goes back. All retail has enough staff during the holidays as every 15 year old is after a job. All those 15 year olds leave once school starts again as they can't handle it. Try then.
2. Make sure you can work Friday nights, and weekends. They will pretty much give a job straight away if you right that in big bold bloody letters. Too many people refuse to work those nights so they can go out and get wasted. Leaving yourself open will kill your social life, but line your pocket.
3. Give them a physical resume (no useless online crap) every week. They will probably give you a job either because you are persistant, or they just don't want any more resumes from you. Trust me, this one works :D

Anyway. It beats my experience with Games Wizard. My friend had a job there and said that they were after some casuals. I handed in my $17 resume printed on photo paper in colour. She looked at me and asked "Do you know much about games?" I looked ate her blankly and replied "Yeah. My knowllege is listed on the first page" while pointing to the resume. When I walked out she ripped it up. Bitch.

Good luck hunting for a part-time job. Go for fast food though :D Deep frying Mars Bars kicks arse :D Plus you have NO responsibility :)

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 17/01/04 - 8:53 AM Permalink

It sounds like you or your friend went to Caroline Chisholm High School or are going there because i remember my school (Caroline Chisholm High). Gave the year 10's a chance to work at Games Wizards.

Good advice, i'll keep hammering the bastards [;)] and besides the only days i could work were Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday [:P].

Hopefully one day i'll manage to get off my ass and meet you Aven because you are literally a 5-10 minutes walk up the street [:)].

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Sat, 17/01/04 - 10:40 AM Permalink

Tbag, - Aven, his mate and I are all 21.. Games wizard wasn't around when we were in high school..

Anyhow. Any of the big places - coles, woolies and their assosciated subsidiaries.. Treat them as a last resort.. Canvas the 'good' places to work with resumes first.. Then call them up a couple of days after you dropped them in.. Phoning afterwards is a pretty big deal as well.. If you don't chances are they'll ignore it.

Woolies, coles etc. I'd have to say your current availability is pretty dodgy. Most places will expect you to work a couple of weeknights as well as the weekend ones. Well, I know for a fact that is the case with woolies. (I work at Big W woden).

The best times to get in are just before major holidays.. Easter, christmas.. Christmas is a big one.
One thing to remember with the woolworths family, is that they no longer accept written resumes. It's over the net or else it goes the way of Aven's fancy resume :D

Anyhow, these places have a fairly high turnover, so if you're persistant, you'll get in eventually.

Submitted by Fluffy CatFood on Sat, 17/01/04 - 11:10 AM Permalink

Boy I really need a job badly I havent worked since I was 19 I'm now 23, its just fucking sad.

Marty: Are you the same Marty from 3drealms forums?

Submitted by Aven on Sat, 17/01/04 - 11:22 AM Permalink

I didn't go to Caroline Chilsom. Bob did. but I was at St Peters (now Mackillop). We met up in college at Erindale and then went to the AIE. My friend that worked there is in Dickson, so he didn't go there either. Well one out of three aint too bad :p

Actually Bob, Games Wizard did exist over in Belco when we were younger. That was before EB moved in and destroyed all the small, individual owned stores (BitStorm and all of those). Games Wizard shut down too and just recently re-opened.

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Sat, 17/01/04 - 11:28 AM Permalink

Damn, there was a cool wee shop near Belconnen Westfield - was that Bitstorm? Down the steps? Fuck man, I found Castlevania:Symphony of the Night there for $35. Sold it to a mate that was gagging for it. Nice wee shop. It'd be a shame if it's closed.

Submitted by Brain on Sat, 17/01/04 - 11:40 AM Permalink

Heh, BitStorm was the bomb years back. When I used to live in Goulburn/Young and come across to Canberra, it was always "Can I go to BitStorm? Can I go to BitStorm?" @:-D

Back on topic though, make sure you're known. If they forget your name, you've waited too long. Go in once a week and they'll remember you and your persistance. That's how I've done it, and it seems a fair sucess rate is associated with it. (Am a Woolies guy. Nightfiller/Grocery Assistant/general Woolies whore @:-)

Submitted by souri on Sat, 17/01/04 - 3:25 PM Permalink

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 17/01/04 - 9:26 PM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Souri

Sure i would love to work elsewhere i have great knowledge of PC's but i doubt that any company would beleive that from a 15 year old. I am also good at graphics with Photoshop aswell as HTML, i have even done a site re-design for the Micro Forte games studio. Its not finished yet but i wonder if they will like it and take it [:P]. Perhaps they will offer me a job as their web designer (Hey im in Canberra, one of there studios is in Canberra, but its not bloody likely to happen).

And as for that error, yes the error was a MySQL error. Kind of pathetic for an email form really, i've had no trouble with basic PHP emailers and MySQL emailers and for a professional website *cough*[;)].

Wow! I cant beleive how many people this is attracting, quite wonderful to hear everyones stories of wisdom... or terror.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 17/01/04 - 11:09 PM Permalink

heh heh basicly, part time work is pretty much boring and shitty allmost no matter where you go, but lets face it, we need the money for games :D

Submitted by rezn0r on Sun, 18/01/04 - 5:49 AM Permalink

quote:Is there any kind of work you could try out for? Tech support? Sales, customer service etc, for computers? Would seem more enjoyable than working for Coles or Wooli's..

Places like Dick Smith ElectronicsTandy put on 15yos with good computer knowledge, especially on weekend shifts as it cheaper to hire you youngins. [:P]

Its probably the most annoying job of all though... dumbass customers insisting that the customer is always right when they are actually just dumbasses. I remember a guy swearing at me while jamming a stereo plug into an RCA socket. I showed him the stereo socket, but he just pushed the plug in until it butchered the socket and fitted. Then he grinned at me and told everyone what an idiot I was all the way to the counter. You get 5 of those guys every hour. [:P}

Customer service sucks, but whats the alternative? Making computer games for a living? [:P]

Scott.

Submitted by tbag on Sun, 18/01/04 - 6:20 AM Permalink

Submitted by Aven on Sun, 18/01/04 - 8:06 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by tbag

Trust me. Your Sunday rate wouldn't even come close to my normal rate :D Add on to that the fact that they were asking me to do overtime every day and they were going broke (MWAHAHAHAHA). After one 59 hour week last year the paid me $1300 (that is the same wage as two full timers and a part timer). Tax hit the crap out of me and I ended up with $700 :'(

I think it is a great idea to get some crappy service job though. It will really make you appreciate a good job when it comes along (and the customers don't :D)

Reznor, don't even get me started on customers.... The best ones are the druggos from across the road who come in. One guy was after worming tablets. The conversation went as such:

Him - "Aaahhhuhhh, buaddy. Do youu have like worming tablets?"
Me - "Yeah sure thing. They are just down in aisle 4 with the pet food and accessories."
Him - Looks really weirdly at me. "Th--They can cannn be used on peooople right?"
Me - Trying not to piss myself laughing. "I don't see why not. If not there is a chemist upstairs. Try them instead." I then walk off with a massive grin on my face.

Submitted by tbag on Sun, 18/01/04 - 8:18 AM Permalink

Damn tax [;)] i wouldnt have thought you lost that much.

And as for the story, i found that rather funny [:D].

Anyhow i think im gonna try applying at Dick Smith Powerhouse in Woden(Its big, kind of new and shiny!). I could work at the Tuggeranong one, but all the staff their seem to be in their 20's and they dont seem to be exactly friendly [;)].

Maybe i should freelance as a web designer, one guy i speak too makes $50,000-$100,000 a year. But he does PHP & MySQL backends as well as good designs.

But hey i have two books on PHP and i am good with graphics [;)].

Submitted by matias on Sun, 21/03/04 - 1:47 AM Permalink

heya, sorry to dig up an old topic but does anyone know Coles, and the like hire 20y-olds, I've been out of work for three months, and seriously need to get off the dole, they're making me do stuff now, like going in from 10-11.30 in the morning and 1-4 in the afternoon. I been looking for work that would use my degree but hitting a brick wall, I've heard problems of being 'over-qualified' to work in like Coles is that true?

Submitted by Aven on Mon, 22/03/04 - 12:34 AM Permalink

Yeah they hire people of any age, as long as you are willing to work the hours that kids can't (ie, late nights).

HAHA. Yeah, they hate over-qualitied people working there. I think that the Managers are afraid of a little competition ;) Make sure that you make the resume look really plain and even have a spelling mistake or two.

Submitted by matias on Mon, 22/03/04 - 1:43 AM Permalink

haha, I'll get rid of the whole 'mission staement' and all that! phew, plus it shooldn't be to hurd to put in a fuw speling mistacks!

Submitted by Aven on Mon, 22/03/04 - 8:18 AM Permalink

Mistacks is spelt with a 'z'. You may want to fix that up. No one wants to hire someone else who can't even spell a simple word like miztacks :p

Good luck with it.

Submitted by matias on Tue, 23/03/04 - 1:35 AM Permalink

dammit, [:D] thanks man, I'll just have to hope they'll take me on!