Skip to main content

2D/3D Graphics artist wanted for new brilliant on-

Submitted by Pangplast on
Forum

I'm looking for a 2D/3D graphics artist for a relatively new project. 90% of the coding is already done.

The idea is to create an on-line-role playing game where visitors can meet, talk, buy things and so on. In this world about 30 games are compiled in. Right now only 2D is supported but I plan to implement 3D capability soon. These games are created by other game delvelopment teams.

The games are played for money, usualy in the form of bets. For each game played for real money a small fee is charged, 40% goes to the developer that made the game and the rest is out profit unless we sell the system (for a fortune :)). In other words, this project may generate quite a bit of money.

Testgraphics is avalable so getting started should be quite easy. Take a look at the prject at http://www.it-bubblan.se/rpgarcade/feats.php.

You may download and test the system as it is now but you need to upgrade to the very latest version of DirectX. The game will guide you to a download page.

If you think you can make graphics that looks as good or better than the test-graphics, email portfolio to andreas@it-bubblan.se.

.Andreas

Posted by Pangplast on
Forum

I'm looking for a 2D/3D graphics artist for a relatively new project. 90% of the coding is already done.

The idea is to create an on-line-role playing game where visitors can meet, talk, buy things and so on. In this world about 30 games are compiled in. Right now only 2D is supported but I plan to implement 3D capability soon. These games are created by other game delvelopment teams.

The games are played for money, usualy in the form of bets. For each game played for real money a small fee is charged, 40% goes to the developer that made the game and the rest is out profit unless we sell the system (for a fortune :)). In other words, this project may generate quite a bit of money.

Testgraphics is avalable so getting started should be quite easy. Take a look at the prject at http://www.it-bubblan.se/rpgarcade/feats.php.

You may download and test the system as it is now but you need to upgrade to the very latest version of DirectX. The game will guide you to a download page.

If you think you can make graphics that looks as good or better than the test-graphics, email portfolio to andreas@it-bubblan.se.

.Andreas