Skip to main content

Enemy Territory

Submitted by bullet21 on
Forum

I just downloaded enemy territory, and i cant play online. In COGS it says the servers are down and everyone else says they aren't. When i try to play directly through ET, i try and paly on the internet and it doesn't list any servers. Please help

Submitted by bullet21 on Fri, 16/04/04 - 7:44 AM Permalink

yeah i got 1.02, and all the required map packs.

Submitted by souri on Sat, 17/04/04 - 3:06 AM Permalink

It's working for me - I can see servers no problem. I can only recall one patch for the game (and a few more server patches), and I don't have any map packs. No idea what could be happening at your end.

Submitted by bullet21 on Wed, 28/04/04 - 2:01 AM Permalink

I got it working lads. it was Norton Internet Security, it had the firewall enabled. All i had to do was disable it. It's quite a lot of fun. Especially the Panzerfaust

Posted by bullet21 on
Forum

I just downloaded enemy territory, and i cant play online. In COGS it says the servers are down and everyone else says they aren't. When i try to play directly through ET, i try and paly on the internet and it doesn't list any servers. Please help

Submitted by bullet21 on Fri, 16/04/04 - 7:44 AM Permalink

yeah i got 1.02, and all the required map packs.

Submitted by souri on Sat, 17/04/04 - 3:06 AM Permalink

It's working for me - I can see servers no problem. I can only recall one patch for the game (and a few more server patches), and I don't have any map packs. No idea what could be happening at your end.

Submitted by bullet21 on Wed, 28/04/04 - 2:01 AM Permalink

I got it working lads. it was Norton Internet Security, it had the firewall enabled. All i had to do was disable it. It's quite a lot of fun. Especially the Panzerfaust