Skip to main content

Wheel of Fortune

Forum

Incredibly off topic, but I don't give a shit!

A good mate of mine is going to be one of the contenstants. We're all going up to sydney on the 22nd to sledge him, and throw out random letters.

This is seriously the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.. Put my mate in front of a camera, and his dacks come down.

He's already said he's going to ask for an 'E for idiot please'.

Anyhow, I've wasted your time if you've read this, but I ran out of people to tell.

Submitted by Makk on Tue, 16/03/04 - 9:33 AM Permalink

E for idiot...hahaha good one!! :D

Submitted by inglis on Tue, 16/03/04 - 9:44 AM Permalink

how do you get on wheel of fortune??

Submitted by smeg on Tue, 16/03/04 - 9:49 AM Permalink

Well, first you have to wrestle your way past security...
ba dum, ching!

Sorry. :)

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Tue, 16/03/04 - 9:52 AM Permalink

well, he didn't say much about the process, other than that he had to goto an audition.. I dunno, he musta thought it was for australian idol or something..

Next thing he knows, he gets a call asking him to goto a second audition.. He does that, and the day after he's on wheel of fortune. But before all that, I couldn't tell you.

He told me, that if I yell out 'dylan is, a homosexual!!', he'll give me one of the prizes (dylan is one of our mates)

Submitted by J I Styles on Tue, 16/03/04 - 11:33 AM Permalink

well it's all how much being man-handled by security is worth for you matt [;)]

Submitted by Aven on Tue, 16/03/04 - 7:34 PM Permalink

Isn't that one of the prizes Joel? :D

Submitted by ScORCHo on Tue, 16/03/04 - 8:53 PM Permalink

I dare u to yell out "YOU SUCK NEW GUY!! BRING BACK ROB!!" :)

Submitted by CombatWombat on Tue, 16/03/04 - 11:30 PM Permalink

Much as I dislike the "sedatives for the masses" that is the wheel of fortune (or is that weal? well nm), and other prime time crap, I have unfortunately suffered through a couple of shows. Anyway, I promised myself that if I ever had the cosmic misfortune of being kidnapped and forced to appear on the show, I'd take a handy letters-in-english-text distribution table along ;) Such as the one at:

http://www.csm.astate.edu/~rossa/datasec/frequency.html

When there's no other context to go on, go by the table :)

Reminds me of a good poster I saw - "Free your mind - smash your TV" ;)

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Wed, 17/03/04 - 8:46 AM Permalink

blaahh

I went to the atm today, I have a whomping $35 in my account. Not enough to get to sydney, also, we'll be doing colour theory in art class.

In other words, I'm not able to go :(

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 17/03/04 - 9:27 AM Permalink

awww boo, try and get one of your mates to sneek a handy cam in or something :P

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Wed, 17/03/04 - 11:59 PM Permalink

:/

Who needs a handy cam when it will be aired in a few weeks

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 18/03/04 - 12:38 AM Permalink

theyll cut out things like people shouting out random things wont they :P

Submitted by TheBigJ on Thu, 18/03/04 - 12:49 AM Permalink

Actually I've noticed that a lot of the time they don't seem to cut out things like that. I was watching The Price is Right one time over christmas and when a contestant missed out on the grand prize she goes "Oh, Shit!" and then covered her mouth and said "Oops".

I reckon if you yelled out something random, the host would probably make a joke out of it and they would leave it in, so long as its not too inappropriate. Maybe you should put this to the test. [;)]

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Thu, 18/03/04 - 2:44 AM Permalink

still not going :/ so I won't be able to test it. One of our mates that is going is a sailor.. So theres a higher than likely chance the editing stick will have to come out.

Forum

Incredibly off topic, but I don't give a shit!

A good mate of mine is going to be one of the contenstants. We're all going up to sydney on the 22nd to sledge him, and throw out random letters.

This is seriously the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.. Put my mate in front of a camera, and his dacks come down.

He's already said he's going to ask for an 'E for idiot please'.

Anyhow, I've wasted your time if you've read this, but I ran out of people to tell.

Submitted by Makk on Tue, 16/03/04 - 9:33 AM Permalink

E for idiot...hahaha good one!! :D

Submitted by inglis on Tue, 16/03/04 - 9:44 AM Permalink

how do you get on wheel of fortune??

Submitted by smeg on Tue, 16/03/04 - 9:49 AM Permalink

Well, first you have to wrestle your way past security...
ba dum, ching!

Sorry. :)

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Tue, 16/03/04 - 9:52 AM Permalink

well, he didn't say much about the process, other than that he had to goto an audition.. I dunno, he musta thought it was for australian idol or something..

Next thing he knows, he gets a call asking him to goto a second audition.. He does that, and the day after he's on wheel of fortune. But before all that, I couldn't tell you.

He told me, that if I yell out 'dylan is, a homosexual!!', he'll give me one of the prizes (dylan is one of our mates)

Submitted by J I Styles on Tue, 16/03/04 - 11:33 AM Permalink

well it's all how much being man-handled by security is worth for you matt [;)]

Submitted by Aven on Tue, 16/03/04 - 7:34 PM Permalink

Isn't that one of the prizes Joel? :D

Submitted by ScORCHo on Tue, 16/03/04 - 8:53 PM Permalink

I dare u to yell out "YOU SUCK NEW GUY!! BRING BACK ROB!!" :)

Submitted by CombatWombat on Tue, 16/03/04 - 11:30 PM Permalink

Much as I dislike the "sedatives for the masses" that is the wheel of fortune (or is that weal? well nm), and other prime time crap, I have unfortunately suffered through a couple of shows. Anyway, I promised myself that if I ever had the cosmic misfortune of being kidnapped and forced to appear on the show, I'd take a handy letters-in-english-text distribution table along ;) Such as the one at:

http://www.csm.astate.edu/~rossa/datasec/frequency.html

When there's no other context to go on, go by the table :)

Reminds me of a good poster I saw - "Free your mind - smash your TV" ;)

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Wed, 17/03/04 - 8:46 AM Permalink

blaahh

I went to the atm today, I have a whomping $35 in my account. Not enough to get to sydney, also, we'll be doing colour theory in art class.

In other words, I'm not able to go :(

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 17/03/04 - 9:27 AM Permalink

awww boo, try and get one of your mates to sneek a handy cam in or something :P

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Wed, 17/03/04 - 11:59 PM Permalink

:/

Who needs a handy cam when it will be aired in a few weeks

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 18/03/04 - 12:38 AM Permalink

theyll cut out things like people shouting out random things wont they :P

Submitted by TheBigJ on Thu, 18/03/04 - 12:49 AM Permalink

Actually I've noticed that a lot of the time they don't seem to cut out things like that. I was watching The Price is Right one time over christmas and when a contestant missed out on the grand prize she goes "Oh, Shit!" and then covered her mouth and said "Oops".

I reckon if you yelled out something random, the host would probably make a joke out of it and they would leave it in, so long as its not too inappropriate. Maybe you should put this to the test. [;)]

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Thu, 18/03/04 - 2:44 AM Permalink

still not going :/ so I won't be able to test it. One of our mates that is going is a sailor.. So theres a higher than likely chance the editing stick will have to come out.