Skip to main content

ECD Systems Independent Game Developer Showcase

Submitted by vgsmart on
Forum

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for posting a business opportunity for any indie developers out there. Hopefully someone on this board has heard of me (I make news posts fairly frequently) and can back me up as someone who isn??t a crazy spammer ??. Anyway, good opportunity detailed below and I want to make sure everyone knows about it. May the best indies win!

ECD Systems First Annual Independent Game Developer??s Showcase

Winners to be Announced at E3 2006

ECD, an anti-piracy and copy protection software company (www.ecdsystems.com), is accepting submissions for the first annual Independent Game Developer Showcase.

The objective of which is to bring greater visibility to the most innovative and creative games currently being marketed by independent developers.

Four games will be selected for the showcase based on submissions; the winning titles will be available for play at ECDs E3 booth, #6453.

For additional information on ECD's Independent Game Developers Showcase, visit www.ecdsystems.com/html/contest.htm or write to contest@ecdsystems.com for an entry form and rules.

Take advantage of this opportunity! This is a great chance to get your game in front of very important people and piggyback on the good press ECD is going to generate through their PR promotion. It is a win-win situation that should create more press for ECD and the winners of the contest.

Posted by vgsmart on
Forum

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for posting a business opportunity for any indie developers out there. Hopefully someone on this board has heard of me (I make news posts fairly frequently) and can back me up as someone who isn??t a crazy spammer ??. Anyway, good opportunity detailed below and I want to make sure everyone knows about it. May the best indies win!

ECD Systems First Annual Independent Game Developer??s Showcase

Winners to be Announced at E3 2006

ECD, an anti-piracy and copy protection software company (www.ecdsystems.com), is accepting submissions for the first annual Independent Game Developer Showcase.

The objective of which is to bring greater visibility to the most innovative and creative games currently being marketed by independent developers.

Four games will be selected for the showcase based on submissions; the winning titles will be available for play at ECDs E3 booth, #6453.

For additional information on ECD's Independent Game Developers Showcase, visit www.ecdsystems.com/html/contest.htm or write to contest@ecdsystems.com for an entry form and rules.

Take advantage of this opportunity! This is a great chance to get your game in front of very important people and piggyback on the good press ECD is going to generate through their PR promotion. It is a win-win situation that should create more press for ECD and the winners of the contest.