Skip to main content

cant wait to get over this insomnia

Submitted by beatsta on
Forum

like the topic says, i cant wait to stop being an insomniac. i thought of trying sleeping pills but i only like lugs that are fun ;) , since when is sleeping fun..
(beatsta the stinkykitten starts to think about setting up some proxies) oh thats right my kitten is my proxy ...

wake up, we got, we want, CHAOS, wake up, we got perfect motion.
wake up, we've got, to stop, the rot, wake up, we want EVOLUTION
wake up, wake up, they've lost, the plot, so knock, 'till the walls come CRASHING DOWN. - sunscreem

Submitted by souri on Thu, 16/01/03 - 11:03 PM Permalink

I have an 8 hour video of Metal Gear Solid 2 (taped from the moment I started up the PS2 right until I finished the game).. it usually gets me to sleep in no time. [:)]

Posted by beatsta on
Forum

like the topic says, i cant wait to stop being an insomniac. i thought of trying sleeping pills but i only like lugs that are fun ;) , since when is sleeping fun..
(beatsta the stinkykitten starts to think about setting up some proxies) oh thats right my kitten is my proxy ...

wake up, we got, we want, CHAOS, wake up, we got perfect motion.
wake up, we've got, to stop, the rot, wake up, we want EVOLUTION
wake up, wake up, they've lost, the plot, so knock, 'till the walls come CRASHING DOWN. - sunscreem

Submitted by souri on Thu, 16/01/03 - 11:03 PM Permalink

I have an 8 hour video of Metal Gear Solid 2 (taped from the moment I started up the PS2 right until I finished the game).. it usually gets me to sleep in no time. [:)]