We are looking for a skilled texture artist to work on a fixed-term fulltime basis within our Wellington studio.
Operating within a highly creative and team-focussed environment, our texture artists work closely with other production art staff to skin all manner of characters, environments and props for our games.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A demonstrable ability to paint
- The capacity to adapt and work across a diverse range of artistic styles
- A developed appreciation for surface texture, light and form – and how those elements relate to and interact with one another
- The capacity to effectively interpret concept art (and other source material) into first-rate textures for use in a 3D environment
- The ability to deliver a consistently high level of quality output at both high and low resolutions
- The ability to communicate effectively and with confidence
- The capacity to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A proven track record for contributing towards successful creative industry projects
- A developed understanding and appreciation of the medium of video games
If this sounds like you then please send your application to us - including a copy of your portfolio and CV - via the contact details provided below.