We are looking for two talented and driven concept artists to work on a fixed-term fulltime basis within our concept art and design team in our Wellington studio.
Operating within a highly creative and collaborative team-focussed environment, our concept artists work closely with other art and design staff to develop and realise all manner of characters, environments and props for our games.
Ideal candidates should possess:
- A demonstrable and mature artistic ability
- The capacity to adapt and work across a diverse range of artistic styles
- The ability to communicate effectively and with confidence
- A proven track record for contributing towards successful creative industry projects
- The capacity to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A developed understanding and appreciation of the medium of video games
If this sounds like you then please send your application to us - including a copy of your portfolio and CV - via the contact details provided below.