Skip to main content

animation problems

Submitted by racrevel on

i dont know if theres and actual forum for this so if there is move it to the proper location but back to the topic

this is a problem i always have when trying to animate and i would think other ppl would have the same problem anyway

for people who know some thing about weapens i am trying to animate the motion of a fight scene with one character using a bo staff (broomstick for ppl who dont know) but im having the problem that its impossible to have both hands on a biped connected to the staff at once if anyone knows a way around this problem help would be gladly appreciated

im pretty shure it can be done if any of you have played ninja gaiden and have had the privilige of updating it on xbox live (wish i could update it) ryu hayabusa can wield a staff iv also seen it done in other animations (just cant remember them)

Posted by racrevel on

i dont know if theres and actual forum for this so if there is move it to the proper location but back to the topic

this is a problem i always have when trying to animate and i would think other ppl would have the same problem anyway

for people who know some thing about weapens i am trying to animate the motion of a fight scene with one character using a bo staff (broomstick for ppl who dont know) but im having the problem that its impossible to have both hands on a biped connected to the staff at once if anyone knows a way around this problem help would be gladly appreciated

im pretty shure it can be done if any of you have played ninja gaiden and have had the privilige of updating it on xbox live (wish i could update it) ryu hayabusa can wield a staff iv also seen it done in other animations (just cant remember them)