Skip to main content

need work experience in Sydney quick!

Submitted by SIMO on

hi, i've been looking for ages for a cg company that will take me in for work experience this year. i really need some help, cos my work experience.

i need someone who's willing to take on year 10 student. i know my way around 3ds max and i have already some good experience with modeling, texturing, designing and animating.

I'm running out of time :(

Submitted by souri on Thu, 12/06/08 - 4:17 AM Permalink

I'm out of the loop when it comes to CG companies in Sydney, but you're just gonna have to find a list and call them all up to see if they're willing to take you on. You can try some game devs in Sydney, but I'm not sure many developers will take on work experience people.

Posted by SIMO on

hi, i've been looking for ages for a cg company that will take me in for work experience this year. i really need some help, cos my work experience.

i need someone who's willing to take on year 10 student. i know my way around 3ds max and i have already some good experience with modeling, texturing, designing and animating.

I'm running out of time :(

Submitted by souri on Thu, 12/06/08 - 4:17 AM Permalink

I'm out of the loop when it comes to CG companies in Sydney, but you're just gonna have to find a list and call them all up to see if they're willing to take you on. You can try some game devs in Sydney, but I'm not sure many developers will take on work experience people.