Skip to main content

48 Hour Challenge #1 - Kane - Challenger #1

Submitted by Kane on

i have thought of a kool idea for my entry, so i thought I'd post it up now...

The Smith's Dwarf Chamaeleon is at risk of becoming extinct due to its home (trees) being cut down. Help the chamaeleon's fight back by getting rid of all those nasty chainsaws!

A BreakOut style game were you try to hit the chainsaws instead of blocks!

havent thought of any other features...

webpage of chamaeleon...[url]http://www.ccpscience.com/1pend/especies/clark/clark.htm[/url]

Submitted by hobonation on Sat, 20/03/04 - 5:51 AM Permalink

wooooo![:D]

But u ca use ur own computer, u will only need the net to upload! ha ha HAR[xx(]

Submitted by Kane on Sun, 21/03/04 - 5:22 AM Permalink

Chamaeleon Chaos! is coming along ok...still doing the basic functionality, going to start making the graphics now...

This is totally fun by the way!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Mon, 22/03/04 - 9:21 AM Permalink

kane i played ur game through command prompt n whatnot, unfortunatly it dies after the first level (well like the window goes grey and nothing happens)

Submitted by hobonation on Mon, 22/03/04 - 10:18 AM Permalink

moonunit, this is kane...well its my brother typing the reply......I haven't done any more! like I said, it is basic at the moment and I wouldnt have made it much better in the time I had left...i will keep working on it tho

Posted by Kane on

i have thought of a kool idea for my entry, so i thought I'd post it up now...

The Smith's Dwarf Chamaeleon is at risk of becoming extinct due to its home (trees) being cut down. Help the chamaeleon's fight back by getting rid of all those nasty chainsaws!

A BreakOut style game were you try to hit the chainsaws instead of blocks!

havent thought of any other features...

webpage of chamaeleon...[url]http://www.ccpscience.com/1pend/especies/clark/clark.htm[/url]

Submitted by hobonation on Sat, 20/03/04 - 5:51 AM Permalink

wooooo![:D]

But u ca use ur own computer, u will only need the net to upload! ha ha HAR[xx(]

Submitted by Kane on Sun, 21/03/04 - 5:22 AM Permalink

Chamaeleon Chaos! is coming along ok...still doing the basic functionality, going to start making the graphics now...

This is totally fun by the way!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Mon, 22/03/04 - 9:21 AM Permalink

kane i played ur game through command prompt n whatnot, unfortunatly it dies after the first level (well like the window goes grey and nothing happens)

Submitted by hobonation on Mon, 22/03/04 - 10:18 AM Permalink

moonunit, this is kane...well its my brother typing the reply......I haven't done any more! like I said, it is basic at the moment and I wouldnt have made it much better in the time I had left...i will keep working on it tho