Skip to main content

New free 3D Development Studio for Visual C++.

Submitted by chand on
Forum

Create top level games or add 3D content to your application.
3DSTATE 3D Developer Studio is based on one of the fastest 3D engines delivering top quality graphics.

Probably the easiest 3D engine to use !

Whether games, tourism, education, or else - no matter what your project is about, using 3DSTATE 3D Developer Studio you will get top quality results within extremely short time.

The new SDK is based on 3DSTATE 3D engine version 6.0

Visit www.3dstate.com - whats new section.

Submitted by redwyre on Sat, 10/05/03 - 3:27 PM Permalink

Stop spamming the forums dammit

Submitted by Pantmonger on Sat, 10/05/03 - 6:06 PM Permalink

How Stupid would you have to be? I know, in our new advertising campain we will be intrusive and annoying by spamming a forum. That will make them want our product.

You figure it out.

Pantmonger

Submitted by Malus on Sat, 10/05/03 - 7:50 PM Permalink

Yeah good luck with that product lol.
Must have gone to the 'Shit Em' school of marketing hey.

Submitted by Daemin on Tue, 13/05/03 - 12:39 AM Permalink

Either go away like GooberMan said, or actually *PAY* Souri for the advertising that you've been doing on his site.

I saw the same several adverts on GameDev.net among other places.

God I wished I'd never see *this* form of spam...

Submitted by WiffleCube on Thu, 26/08/04 - 10:43 AM Permalink

I downloaded that product (not due to it being spammed here). It's about as user-friendly
as a cornered rat. I can't speak for the pros but what I find works is to use the Quake/Quake2
engine. It's good for artists since they can import/export quite easily, and there are file-readers
out there to convert levels into a simpler, readably file format for programmers. I suppose
some prototyping could also be done with the scripting language.

Posted by chand on
Forum

Create top level games or add 3D content to your application.
3DSTATE 3D Developer Studio is based on one of the fastest 3D engines delivering top quality graphics.

Probably the easiest 3D engine to use !

Whether games, tourism, education, or else - no matter what your project is about, using 3DSTATE 3D Developer Studio you will get top quality results within extremely short time.

The new SDK is based on 3DSTATE 3D engine version 6.0

Visit www.3dstate.com - whats new section.

Submitted by redwyre on Sat, 10/05/03 - 3:27 PM Permalink

Stop spamming the forums dammit

Submitted by Pantmonger on Sat, 10/05/03 - 6:06 PM Permalink

How Stupid would you have to be? I know, in our new advertising campain we will be intrusive and annoying by spamming a forum. That will make them want our product.

You figure it out.

Pantmonger

Submitted by Malus on Sat, 10/05/03 - 7:50 PM Permalink

Yeah good luck with that product lol.
Must have gone to the 'Shit Em' school of marketing hey.

Submitted by Daemin on Tue, 13/05/03 - 12:39 AM Permalink

Either go away like GooberMan said, or actually *PAY* Souri for the advertising that you've been doing on his site.

I saw the same several adverts on GameDev.net among other places.

God I wished I'd never see *this* form of spam...

Submitted by WiffleCube on Thu, 26/08/04 - 10:43 AM Permalink

I downloaded that product (not due to it being spammed here). It's about as user-friendly
as a cornered rat. I can't speak for the pros but what I find works is to use the Quake/Quake2
engine. It's good for artists since they can import/export quite easily, and there are file-readers
out there to convert levels into a simpler, readably file format for programmers. I suppose
some prototyping could also be done with the scripting language.