Skip to main content

Possible Contract Job

Submitted by Kalescent on
Forum

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd post this in here not in the jobs section because firstly I'm looking for some solid programming advice.

I have a tool in development which I'm looking to get finished for Kalescent Studios.

Some good aggresive progress has been made on it - but I need to discuss the possibilities of extra features and options with some fresh minds.

Please email info(at)kalescentstudios(dot)com or answer in this thread if your interested in taking a closer look or offering your input.

To summarise proceedence from that point onward:

1) Organise NDA.
2) Supply Source and Current Design Documentation.
3) Discuss Additional Features and Implementation possibilities / avenues.
4) Agree on Quotation / Schedule for completion.
5) Contracts.
6) Conquer!

Cheers!

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 18/01/06 - 10:15 PM Permalink

Thanks to those that have replied [:)] never realised how many 'lurkers' there actually are around here [:O]

I've found the help I require so no need for any more bombardment [:)].

Posted by Kalescent on
Forum

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd post this in here not in the jobs section because firstly I'm looking for some solid programming advice.

I have a tool in development which I'm looking to get finished for Kalescent Studios.

Some good aggresive progress has been made on it - but I need to discuss the possibilities of extra features and options with some fresh minds.

Please email info(at)kalescentstudios(dot)com or answer in this thread if your interested in taking a closer look or offering your input.

To summarise proceedence from that point onward:

1) Organise NDA.
2) Supply Source and Current Design Documentation.
3) Discuss Additional Features and Implementation possibilities / avenues.
4) Agree on Quotation / Schedule for completion.
5) Contracts.
6) Conquer!

Cheers!

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 18/01/06 - 10:15 PM Permalink

Thanks to those that have replied [:)] never realised how many 'lurkers' there actually are around here [:O]

I've found the help I require so no need for any more bombardment [:)].