Skip to main content

Dragon Hall

Submitted by Rizo on

Hi, well this is my second piece 100% made in painter, done for fun and practice.. hope you'll like it.. critics and coments are welcome! :D
Rizo
[IMG]http://img116.exs.cx/img116/4184/dragon2j0wc.jpg[/IMG]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 08/01/05 - 5:23 AM Permalink

looking great, absolultely no crits man thats top work :)

Submitted by Makk on Sat, 08/01/05 - 8:05 AM Permalink

Nice stuff! the perspective looks good and nice lighting :)

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Sat, 08/01/05 - 12:04 PM Permalink

Far out! Thats awesome, Rizo! I can't see anything to crit. Good job! [:D]

Submitted by Kalescent on Sat, 08/01/05 - 12:31 PM Permalink

Fantastic Job!

The only minor niggle i have with the light coming in through the windows is that toward the bottom of the panes of glass the windows look to be a bit more murky, as if they were in more shadow than the tops - yet the light blaring in on some windows seems to be even stronger than the upper areas.

There looks to be trees or something outside the windows but I feel the lower light beam should be softened just a smidgen [:)]

Submitted by Rizo on Sat, 08/01/05 - 6:58 PM Permalink

Well, thanks for your coments everyone... i really apreciated!
Rizo

Submitted by denz on Sat, 08/01/05 - 10:15 PM Permalink

Hi, really nice :)

My crits would be the lighting. The changing in the lighting is a bit drastic and looks a bit odd to me, from red to yellow. I dont think the red fire things would impact as to make one section of the room entirely red.When there is alot of sunlight coming through the windows and hitting a reflective surface. It feels like there is an imaginary wall there.

Nice image and concept :)

Submitted by Johnn on Mon, 10/01/05 - 5:22 AM Permalink

I agree with denz about the red lighting issue on the left had wall, it stops very suddenly as if the actual wall colour changes. As a framing tool the red works well though. All up it looks fantastic.

Posted by Rizo on

Hi, well this is my second piece 100% made in painter, done for fun and practice.. hope you'll like it.. critics and coments are welcome! :D
Rizo
[IMG]http://img116.exs.cx/img116/4184/dragon2j0wc.jpg[/IMG]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 08/01/05 - 5:23 AM Permalink

looking great, absolultely no crits man thats top work :)

Submitted by Makk on Sat, 08/01/05 - 8:05 AM Permalink

Nice stuff! the perspective looks good and nice lighting :)

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Sat, 08/01/05 - 12:04 PM Permalink

Far out! Thats awesome, Rizo! I can't see anything to crit. Good job! [:D]

Submitted by Kalescent on Sat, 08/01/05 - 12:31 PM Permalink

Fantastic Job!

The only minor niggle i have with the light coming in through the windows is that toward the bottom of the panes of glass the windows look to be a bit more murky, as if they were in more shadow than the tops - yet the light blaring in on some windows seems to be even stronger than the upper areas.

There looks to be trees or something outside the windows but I feel the lower light beam should be softened just a smidgen [:)]

Submitted by Rizo on Sat, 08/01/05 - 6:58 PM Permalink

Well, thanks for your coments everyone... i really apreciated!
Rizo

Submitted by denz on Sat, 08/01/05 - 10:15 PM Permalink

Hi, really nice :)

My crits would be the lighting. The changing in the lighting is a bit drastic and looks a bit odd to me, from red to yellow. I dont think the red fire things would impact as to make one section of the room entirely red.When there is alot of sunlight coming through the windows and hitting a reflective surface. It feels like there is an imaginary wall there.

Nice image and concept :)

Submitted by Johnn on Mon, 10/01/05 - 5:22 AM Permalink

I agree with denz about the red lighting issue on the left had wall, it stops very suddenly as if the actual wall colour changes. As a framing tool the red works well though. All up it looks fantastic.