Skip to main content

Machinima goodness

Submitted by MoonUnit on
Forum

Thought id just post a note that i attended the red vs blue screening that was being held at acmi today and had a blast. Unfortunatly there was some "scheduling conflict" and we missed like 2-3 episodes at the start of the season. Still it was great to meet the guys behind it (they hung around afterwards for signings and the like) and i also got the chance to meet gus and jason 1on1 (simmons and tucker for those familiar) when i helped crew a interview that was being shot for RMITV. All in all it was an awesome time and im willing to bet acmi will do another one next year and ill be there again.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Mon, 08/05/06 - 4:29 AM Permalink

heh we both interviewed the same pair, thats interesting. i suppose other like burnie and matt were doing the "big time" interviews. I'll post a link once ours is online

Submitted by lorien on Tue, 09/05/06 - 9:33 PM Permalink

Hmm wish I'd been able to make it this time... Got to spend my time recovering from some hefty dental surgery instead [:(]

If people missed this it's likely to happen again: Helen (boss of the acmi games lab) is a machinima fan and there is some friendship between selectparks people and red vs/blue people.

Posted by MoonUnit on
Forum

Thought id just post a note that i attended the red vs blue screening that was being held at acmi today and had a blast. Unfortunatly there was some "scheduling conflict" and we missed like 2-3 episodes at the start of the season. Still it was great to meet the guys behind it (they hung around afterwards for signings and the like) and i also got the chance to meet gus and jason 1on1 (simmons and tucker for those familiar) when i helped crew a interview that was being shot for RMITV. All in all it was an awesome time and im willing to bet acmi will do another one next year and ill be there again.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Mon, 08/05/06 - 4:29 AM Permalink

heh we both interviewed the same pair, thats interesting. i suppose other like burnie and matt were doing the "big time" interviews. I'll post a link once ours is online

Submitted by lorien on Tue, 09/05/06 - 9:33 PM Permalink

Hmm wish I'd been able to make it this time... Got to spend my time recovering from some hefty dental surgery instead [:(]

If people missed this it's likely to happen again: Helen (boss of the acmi games lab) is a machinima fan and there is some friendship between selectparks people and red vs/blue people.