Skip to main content

2-D artist / animator needed for Footy iPhone Game

Submitted by micksolo2 on
Forum

Hi, I'm looking for a 2-D artist for a sports game I'm developing for iPhone. The initial work is just simply animating the main character and opponent (run, jump etc) and there may be more work if you do a good job on that.

Will help if your a sports fan, think Australian sports and you can probably guess what it is.

For reference, style and viewpoint check out "Track and Field" for the iPhone. I'm flexible on the style, but that viewpoint is what the game will be (side scrolling).

Please e-mail me at micksolo@gmail.com with samples of similar stuff you've done or your online folio.

This is paid contract work (not a full time position).

Thanks

Mick

Posted by micksolo2 on
Forum

Hi, I'm looking for a 2-D artist for a sports game I'm developing for iPhone. The initial work is just simply animating the main character and opponent (run, jump etc) and there may be more work if you do a good job on that.

Will help if your a sports fan, think Australian sports and you can probably guess what it is.

For reference, style and viewpoint check out "Track and Field" for the iPhone. I'm flexible on the style, but that viewpoint is what the game will be (side scrolling).

Please e-mail me at micksolo@gmail.com with samples of similar stuff you've done or your online folio.

This is paid contract work (not a full time position).

Thanks

Mick