Skip to main content

CS: condition zero

Submitted by bullet21 on
Forum

Is it out yet. I know it was meant to be released. But i can't find it anywhere.

Submitted by Makk on Thu, 08/01/04 - 2:55 AM Permalink

Counterstrike??........never heard of it.

;)

Submitted by souri on Thu, 08/01/04 - 3:00 AM Permalink

Didn't it go gold about a month ago? Who knows what they're up to, those Valve people.

Submitted by TheBigJ on Fri, 09/01/04 - 5:07 AM Permalink

It came out on XBox in December, and PC in November I think. I've seen it in a few different shops.

Submitted by souri on Fri, 09/01/04 - 8:37 AM Permalink

The multiplayer Counterstrike came out on Xbox, but the single player CS: Condition Zero hasn't been released yet.

Submitted by TheBigJ on Fri, 09/01/04 - 10:31 PM Permalink

Actually, now that I think about it, the PC version I saw may have been a "Coming Soon" box. That was some time ago though.

Submitted by bullet21 on Sat, 10/01/04 - 1:09 AM Permalink

Just recently got 1.6. It was a pain in the ass to install even with Broadband i'd hate to even attemp installing if i had dial up.

Submitted by souri on Sat, 10/01/04 - 3:18 AM Permalink

After having played Enemy Territory, Unreal 2 XMP, and new games like Max Payne 2, I checked out Counterstrike again after probably a years absence from the title (I used to love Counterstrike btw.. since v7.1 I think)..

*shocked at how dated it looks* [:)] .. Half an hour of CS and I'm bored of it again. I prefer something more involving, like Enemy Territory.

Posted by bullet21 on
Forum

Is it out yet. I know it was meant to be released. But i can't find it anywhere.

Submitted by Makk on Thu, 08/01/04 - 2:55 AM Permalink

Counterstrike??........never heard of it.

;)

Submitted by souri on Thu, 08/01/04 - 3:00 AM Permalink

Didn't it go gold about a month ago? Who knows what they're up to, those Valve people.

Submitted by TheBigJ on Fri, 09/01/04 - 5:07 AM Permalink

It came out on XBox in December, and PC in November I think. I've seen it in a few different shops.

Submitted by souri on Fri, 09/01/04 - 8:37 AM Permalink

The multiplayer Counterstrike came out on Xbox, but the single player CS: Condition Zero hasn't been released yet.

Submitted by TheBigJ on Fri, 09/01/04 - 10:31 PM Permalink

Actually, now that I think about it, the PC version I saw may have been a "Coming Soon" box. That was some time ago though.

Submitted by bullet21 on Sat, 10/01/04 - 1:09 AM Permalink

Just recently got 1.6. It was a pain in the ass to install even with Broadband i'd hate to even attemp installing if i had dial up.

Submitted by souri on Sat, 10/01/04 - 3:18 AM Permalink

After having played Enemy Territory, Unreal 2 XMP, and new games like Max Payne 2, I checked out Counterstrike again after probably a years absence from the title (I used to love Counterstrike btw.. since v7.1 I think)..

*shocked at how dated it looks* [:)] .. Half an hour of CS and I'm bored of it again. I prefer something more involving, like Enemy Territory.