Skip to main content

Audio Outsourcing Provider - "The film industry contains resources which should be leveraged"

• Who is Impact Audio Studios?

We are a Sydney based sound design and music production studio comprised of primary members Jay Taylor & Michael Newton. Between us we have experience working with names such as Epiphany Games, Nat Geo, MTV…

• Brief demo of some music works. Have lately wrapped up works on a few projects (audio design and/or music) including Underbelly (the Official game), Orc Attack!, Hairyballs, AstroPlasm and several more TBA.…

Submitted by jayktaylor on

We are a new video audio provider based within Audioloc, a leading TV & Film audio post production house based in Sydney, Australia.

Audiolocs TV & Film credits include Broken Hill, Stardust, Looking for Alibrandi, The Sum of Us, Antartica (IMAX), All Saints, Sea Patrol, Koala Brothers and are now quickly adding clients in the video game industry.

Please be in touch should you require exceptional audio assets via experienced sound designers & Foley artists, at special introduction pricing.

We are always happy to take guests in to our facilities for a tour, meet the talented staff and arrange a meeting with myself and the owners behind Audioloc, sit down for a friendly chat and a cuppa.

More information at www.impactgameaudio.com

"The film industry contains resources which should be leveraged"

Kind regards,
Jay Taylor
jay@impactgameaudio.com

Submitted by souri on Fri, 05/02/10 - 12:08 PM Permalink

Is the website still being set up? Let me know, I want to post this up as a news item.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 25/05/10 - 3:03 PM Permalink

Unfortunately I find this misleading. Audio Loc provided some mixing for a couple of scenes on Happy feet, however this is all. No staff from Audio Loc were used. The sound was done by another sound facility. To see who actually worked on Happy Feet visit IMDB.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 25/05/10 - 3:36 PM Permalink

Using other peoples credits as your own is probably the most unprofessional and damaging thing anyone can do in this industry.

We are a new video audio provider based within Audioloc, a leading TV & Film audio post production house based in Sydney, Australia.

Audiolocs TV & Film credits include Broken Hill, Stardust, Looking for Alibrandi, The Sum of Us, Antartica (IMAX), All Saints, Sea Patrol, Koala Brothers and are now quickly adding clients in the video game industry.

Please be in touch should you require exceptional audio assets via experienced sound designers & Foley artists, at special introduction pricing.

We are always happy to take guests in to our facilities for a tour, meet the talented staff and arrange a meeting with myself and the owners behind Audioloc, sit down for a friendly chat and a cuppa.

More information at www.impactgameaudio.com

"The film industry contains resources which should be leveraged"

Kind regards,
Jay Taylor
jay@impactgameaudio.com

Submitted by souri on Fri, 05/02/10 - 12:08 PM Permalink

Is the website still being set up? Let me know, I want to post this up as a news item.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 25/05/10 - 3:03 PM Permalink

Unfortunately I find this misleading. Audio Loc provided some mixing for a couple of scenes on Happy feet, however this is all. No staff from Audio Loc were used. The sound was done by another sound facility. To see who actually worked on Happy Feet visit IMDB.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 25/05/10 - 3:36 PM Permalink

Using other peoples credits as your own is probably the most unprofessional and damaging thing anyone can do in this industry.