Skip to main content

Sydney - Casual artist wanted

Submitted by Jai on
Forum

I am an independent game developer looking for someone to review and streamline the graphics for my game Dreamstars:

www.jaishaw.com

I am planning a new release of the game with a higher price and many added features and I would like the graphics to look more finished then they currently do.

The game is currently selling some copies each month and I think a little more work it could pay off.

I am also hoping to form a working relationship with some artists in Sydney for casual work on future projects.

As an independant programmer I can only offer royalties or a royalty/pay per art work split where the pay component is fairly low.

Ideally you will ready to try something new and work hard as part of a very small team to make something that is sucessful.

Artist with full time jobs are welcome to apply.

Cheers,

Posted by Jai on
Forum

I am an independent game developer looking for someone to review and streamline the graphics for my game Dreamstars:

www.jaishaw.com

I am planning a new release of the game with a higher price and many added features and I would like the graphics to look more finished then they currently do.

The game is currently selling some copies each month and I think a little more work it could pay off.

I am also hoping to form a working relationship with some artists in Sydney for casual work on future projects.

As an independant programmer I can only offer royalties or a royalty/pay per art work split where the pay component is fairly low.

Ideally you will ready to try something new and work hard as part of a very small team to make something that is sucessful.

Artist with full time jobs are welcome to apply.

Cheers,