Skip to main content

Kingdom Hearts, is it crap?

Submitted by Cloud on
Forum

This is just a message because I just want to know who likes Kingdom Hearts and who thinks that its face should have never crossed the face of the Earth? My oppinion by the way is I enjoy the game and have finished it numerous times on both modes. The only downside I see to it is the sometimes disturbing angles of the camera.

Submitted by Pantmonger on Wed, 03/09/03 - 8:14 AM Permalink

I think that the game was fun enough if a bit on the easy side of things. Not much in the way of plot and I dont think the Square and Disney styles mix and mesh well. But it was nice to see higher poly versions of Cloud and Seph.

All in all... meh, didn't suck but nothing to write home about. The quality of the product, models and textures etc was very good.

Pantmonger

Submitted by Cloud on Thu, 04/09/03 - 3:19 AM Permalink

I also liked the hi-tech versions of cloud and sephiroth, but seeing them fight against each other would have been better.

Submitted by Leviron on Thu, 04/09/03 - 3:44 AM Permalink

It was a nice game, easy on the eyes and ears.... and easy to play.

Posted by Cloud on
Forum

This is just a message because I just want to know who likes Kingdom Hearts and who thinks that its face should have never crossed the face of the Earth? My oppinion by the way is I enjoy the game and have finished it numerous times on both modes. The only downside I see to it is the sometimes disturbing angles of the camera.

Submitted by Pantmonger on Wed, 03/09/03 - 8:14 AM Permalink

I think that the game was fun enough if a bit on the easy side of things. Not much in the way of plot and I dont think the Square and Disney styles mix and mesh well. But it was nice to see higher poly versions of Cloud and Seph.

All in all... meh, didn't suck but nothing to write home about. The quality of the product, models and textures etc was very good.

Pantmonger

Submitted by Cloud on Thu, 04/09/03 - 3:19 AM Permalink

I also liked the hi-tech versions of cloud and sephiroth, but seeing them fight against each other would have been better.

Submitted by Leviron on Thu, 04/09/03 - 3:44 AM Permalink

It was a nice game, easy on the eyes and ears.... and easy to play.