Skip to main content

48 Hour Challenge #2 - Soul/Maitrek

Submitted by Maitrek on

Well, just posting up a brief design doc/description. It's so patchy it's almost retarded. Should be fun to make over the next 34 hours -> tea/coffee/coke here I come.

http://members.austarmetro.com.au/~pwade/design.doc

Submitted by Soul on Sun, 04/07/04 - 12:17 AM Permalink

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHH! Compile you bastard!

BURN IN HELL DIRECTX, BURN.... IN.... HELL!!!

OK, cleary the delusions are starting.

Submitted by Maitrek on Sun, 04/07/04 - 12:21 AM Permalink

Have you even looked at the DD for this game yet? Sheeeeeeet...I probably should've toned the ambition factor down.

Submitted by Soul on Sun, 04/07/04 - 8:46 AM Permalink

We have a design doc??? Nobody told me! Who's running this thing??

Submitted by Maitrek on Sun, 04/07/04 - 10:31 AM Permalink

This competition is pretty quiet. Everyone must be hard at work ;)

Submitted by Maitrek on Sun, 04/07/04 - 2:38 PM Permalink

Wow - times running fast and I haven't even started making the actual GAME yet.

Oh deary me :)

I'm shagged, will sleep for a few hours then get back into it.

Submitted by Maitrek on Sun, 04/07/04 - 9:45 PM Permalink

Well, we're pulling out...yes, we aren't men enough to code what we wanted in the time frame. Having said that, I have at least 3 good excuses as to why :)

1. I was working at the pizza store till midnight on friday, meaning we had no time to prepare anything

2. I was rostered on for a further 10 hours at the pizza store over sat/sun and soul was on for 4

3. I'm a total pansy :P

Considering that for the last 48 hours I've had only 9 hours sleep and every other hour has been spent working I don't feel too bad.

I have to say sorry to, and a good luck to Kane. Looks like you are set to win if you hand up anything! But don't drop your standards because of that, go for it boy!!! *cracks whip*

Posted by Maitrek on

Well, just posting up a brief design doc/description. It's so patchy it's almost retarded. Should be fun to make over the next 34 hours -> tea/coffee/coke here I come.

http://members.austarmetro.com.au/~pwade/design.doc

Submitted by Soul on Sun, 04/07/04 - 12:17 AM Permalink

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHH! Compile you bastard!

BURN IN HELL DIRECTX, BURN.... IN.... HELL!!!

OK, cleary the delusions are starting.

Submitted by Maitrek on Sun, 04/07/04 - 12:21 AM Permalink

Have you even looked at the DD for this game yet? Sheeeeeeet...I probably should've toned the ambition factor down.

Submitted by Soul on Sun, 04/07/04 - 8:46 AM Permalink

We have a design doc??? Nobody told me! Who's running this thing??

Submitted by Maitrek on Sun, 04/07/04 - 10:31 AM Permalink

This competition is pretty quiet. Everyone must be hard at work ;)

Submitted by Maitrek on Sun, 04/07/04 - 2:38 PM Permalink

Wow - times running fast and I haven't even started making the actual GAME yet.

Oh deary me :)

I'm shagged, will sleep for a few hours then get back into it.

Submitted by Maitrek on Sun, 04/07/04 - 9:45 PM Permalink

Well, we're pulling out...yes, we aren't men enough to code what we wanted in the time frame. Having said that, I have at least 3 good excuses as to why :)

1. I was working at the pizza store till midnight on friday, meaning we had no time to prepare anything

2. I was rostered on for a further 10 hours at the pizza store over sat/sun and soul was on for 4

3. I'm a total pansy :P

Considering that for the last 48 hours I've had only 9 hours sleep and every other hour has been spent working I don't feel too bad.

I have to say sorry to, and a good luck to Kane. Looks like you are set to win if you hand up anything! But don't drop your standards because of that, go for it boy!!! *cracks whip*