Skip to main content

Sudio Max Assist

Submitted by bowlr on
Forum

I am looking for some one to give some basic lessons in 3d Studio Max. Maybe a student looking for a few extra pesos :)
My location is SE Melbourne.

Submitted by urgrund on Fri, 03/06/05 - 1:14 AM Permalink

hey - i may be able to help out. i'm in aspendale.
a bit more info if you could? Like, how much time you'd be expecting, what time of day... etc :)

Submitted by XY01 on Tue, 07/06/05 - 3:08 AM Permalink

Getting a student or someone to help you out is probably a great way to get the basics down but there are hundreds of free tutorials on the net for beginners too. I'm looking at getting into game design myself next year nad over the last 6 months I've taught myself 3D Max and maya basics from free tutorials I've found around the net. Just another option for you :)

Posted by bowlr on
Forum

I am looking for some one to give some basic lessons in 3d Studio Max. Maybe a student looking for a few extra pesos :)
My location is SE Melbourne.

Submitted by urgrund on Fri, 03/06/05 - 1:14 AM Permalink

hey - i may be able to help out. i'm in aspendale.
a bit more info if you could? Like, how much time you'd be expecting, what time of day... etc :)

Submitted by XY01 on Tue, 07/06/05 - 3:08 AM Permalink

Getting a student or someone to help you out is probably a great way to get the basics down but there are hundreds of free tutorials on the net for beginners too. I'm looking at getting into game design myself next year nad over the last 6 months I've taught myself 3D Max and maya basics from free tutorials I've found around the net. Just another option for you :)