Skip to main content

ANYONE FOR A JOB?

Submitted by bouncy roo on
Forum

DARK BLUE SEA has down some serious downsizing and are on the hunt for enthuisiastic workers. 3d modelling positions and programmers are wanted. located in the Comalco building in the heart of Brisbane. They have not posted the opportunites on the internet yet because they are still assessing current staff workers, but the opportunity is there if anyone wants to take there folios in.

may the force be with you,
K

http://www.darkbluesea.com

//Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve. \(anon)

Submitted by Daemin on Sun, 02/02/03 - 2:14 AM Permalink

I guess you're applying or working there ATM?

Submitted by bouncy roo on Sun, 02/02/03 - 3:02 AM Permalink

Oh no I'm kinda stuck with my laptop not working an all. my showreel was on that harddrive so now I've got no way of burning it on cd. kinda serves me right for not backing it up months earlier. I've only got my folio but it doesn't have any of my recent stuff printed off there was 3gigs of my work on that hdd that i had ready to backup and burn to disk. I finally got dell to look at it, but it's too late for my hdd. :( as soon as it's repaired I'll be rebuilding what i lost and starting my animations again *sigh* oh well :P.

I'm also scared :) the building size alone frightens me. I need more experience with max first, gotta build up to a good standard, I always think I'm going to do something really stupid when I go for interviews heh... problem is I usually do say something um stupid *looks side to side*.

Submitted by Daemin on Thu, 06/02/03 - 2:15 AM Permalink

Dang, sorry to hear about the laptop. Kinda shows you the fragility of modern data in a way, also tells you that we need to backup more often than we actually do.

Oh well, i'm sure you'll be able to create something as - or even more - impressive than what you lost.

Forum

DARK BLUE SEA has down some serious downsizing and are on the hunt for enthuisiastic workers. 3d modelling positions and programmers are wanted. located in the Comalco building in the heart of Brisbane. They have not posted the opportunites on the internet yet because they are still assessing current staff workers, but the opportunity is there if anyone wants to take there folios in.

may the force be with you,
K

http://www.darkbluesea.com

Submitted by Daemin on Sun, 02/02/03 - 2:14 AM Permalink

I guess you're applying or working there ATM?

Submitted by bouncy roo on Sun, 02/02/03 - 3:02 AM Permalink

Oh no I'm kinda stuck with my laptop not working an all. my showreel was on that harddrive so now I've got no way of burning it on cd. kinda serves me right for not backing it up months earlier. I've only got my folio but it doesn't have any of my recent stuff printed off there was 3gigs of my work on that hdd that i had ready to backup and burn to disk. I finally got dell to look at it, but it's too late for my hdd. :( as soon as it's repaired I'll be rebuilding what i lost and starting my animations again *sigh* oh well :P.

I'm also scared :) the building size alone frightens me. I need more experience with max first, gotta build up to a good standard, I always think I'm going to do something really stupid when I go for interviews heh... problem is I usually do say something um stupid *looks side to side*.

Submitted by Daemin on Thu, 06/02/03 - 2:15 AM Permalink

Dang, sorry to hear about the laptop. Kinda shows you the fragility of modern data in a way, also tells you that we need to backup more often than we actually do.

Oh well, i'm sure you'll be able to create something as - or even more - impressive than what you lost.