Skip to main content

Collacorated Game

Submitted by Skribble on

Hi guys. i wasnt sure where to put this, but its kinda of liek experience so yeh.

After I learn about 3d modeeling and such i would realy like to create a collaborated game with sum other people around my area. Wot would be the best way to do this, like finding people who would participate. It would be for personal benefit ovcourse, so we can put on a portfolio and stuff.

Would Universities/Tafes/etc let you put up posters and stuff?

thanx in advance dudes

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 01/07/04 - 10:09 PM Permalink

well im not to sure about putting up posters or anything but heres a nice place to start :P
make a post on these forums asking for interest in the mod/game colaborations section

Posted by Skribble on

Hi guys. i wasnt sure where to put this, but its kinda of liek experience so yeh.

After I learn about 3d modeeling and such i would realy like to create a collaborated game with sum other people around my area. Wot would be the best way to do this, like finding people who would participate. It would be for personal benefit ovcourse, so we can put on a portfolio and stuff.

Would Universities/Tafes/etc let you put up posters and stuff?

thanx in advance dudes

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 01/07/04 - 10:09 PM Permalink

well im not to sure about putting up posters or anything but heres a nice place to start :P
make a post on these forums asking for interest in the mod/game colaborations section