Skip to main content

Motion Capture Presentation, happening Soon.

Submitted by 0xBaaDf00d on
Forum

Hey Guys,

Been a while since I have popped my head in here. And this little invite came across my desk, So I thought i should pass it on to all of you.

Ok, Here's the deal:
Qantm is holding an industry talk on motion capture, where Brett Ineson, (He used to work in the Games industry aparently, as per the flyer, (my research says he is at shiny, and helped dev Enter the Matrix), and also worked for Weta on LOTR) Is coming to Brisbane to do a info night about Motion capture, and Alias's Motion Builder.

Now this is an RSVP: event so if you are interested in coming you have to call, Qantm 1300 136 933, Now Being a programmer, I prolly wont be turning up myself :D But I know a lot of you arent programmers like me and are probably enthused to here about motion capture and alias. So it might be worth ya while turning up.

Hehe..

EVENT: 6:30pm March 8th 2005 QANTM College Floor 9

Now the guys say there will be light refreshments, so if you dont RSVP, you prolly wont get past the door. LOL..

Anyways..
Gotta get back to work.

0xBaaDf00d.. Da Evil One.

PS. RSVP if ya wanna go. BTW HaZarD you Better RSVP..

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 01/03/05 - 6:55 AM Permalink

Dang!!

Ill be relaxing on the NSW coastline - im not due back until the 9th - looks like I miss out on this one [:(]
Keep us posted on all the fandangled nights that pop up at QANTM would you man ?

Submitted by 0xBaaDf00d on Tue, 01/03/05 - 8:50 PM Permalink

No problem, When it comes across my desk I'll let everyone know whats happening.. Whats up and whats not :D

Haha, I wish i was taking a holiday to NSW, or Melbourne.. Tis a good excuse! I hope to see you at the next one.

Just remember guys / Gals, this is an open invite to anyone, well anyone who RSVP's..

Forum

Hey Guys,

Been a while since I have popped my head in here. And this little invite came across my desk, So I thought i should pass it on to all of you.

Ok, Here's the deal:
Qantm is holding an industry talk on motion capture, where Brett Ineson, (He used to work in the Games industry aparently, as per the flyer, (my research says he is at shiny, and helped dev Enter the Matrix), and also worked for Weta on LOTR) Is coming to Brisbane to do a info night about Motion capture, and Alias's Motion Builder.

Now this is an RSVP: event so if you are interested in coming you have to call, Qantm 1300 136 933, Now Being a programmer, I prolly wont be turning up myself :D But I know a lot of you arent programmers like me and are probably enthused to here about motion capture and alias. So it might be worth ya while turning up.

Hehe..

EVENT: 6:30pm March 8th 2005 QANTM College Floor 9

Now the guys say there will be light refreshments, so if you dont RSVP, you prolly wont get past the door. LOL..

Anyways..
Gotta get back to work.

0xBaaDf00d.. Da Evil One.

PS. RSVP if ya wanna go. BTW HaZarD you Better RSVP..

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 01/03/05 - 6:55 AM Permalink

Dang!!

Ill be relaxing on the NSW coastline - im not due back until the 9th - looks like I miss out on this one [:(]
Keep us posted on all the fandangled nights that pop up at QANTM would you man ?

Submitted by 0xBaaDf00d on Tue, 01/03/05 - 8:50 PM Permalink

No problem, When it comes across my desk I'll let everyone know whats happening.. Whats up and whats not :D

Haha, I wish i was taking a holiday to NSW, or Melbourne.. Tis a good excuse! I hope to see you at the next one.

Just remember guys / Gals, this is an open invite to anyone, well anyone who RSVP's..