The Network Programmer is responsible for the design and implementation of all network features in the games being developed by Big Ant Studios. He/she will work closely with the development team to guarantee all game subsystems are supported across all development platforms.
- Strong programming (C++) skills.
- Has designed and implemented a multiplayer network solution on a released game.
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals, architecture, bandwidth, latency, synchronization etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and ownership and has the ability to work under pressure and see things through to completion.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Experience in the same or similar role.
- Network development experience on 360/PS3/PC and Wii platforms is highly desirable.
To apply for this position, please complete the short application form at the Big Ant website at the link below.