Brisbane indie developers, Bane Games, have completed their second games title called Scoop Groups. Scoop Groups is an ice-cream themed action / puzzle game that was commissioned by design agency, Tin Factory Creative and developed by Bane Games for ice-cream and dessert chain, Baskin-Robbins.
The best part of this all? It's being released free by the restaurant chain as a way of "thanking Australia for the continued support in making Baskin-Robbins® the number one choice for indulgent ice cream, desserts and beverages". Aren't they nice? Grab your free copy now from the itunes store here.
(press release as follows)
Baskin-Robbins® in Australia presents Scoop Groups, a completely free application brought to you from the makers of the World’s Favourite Ice Cream. Whether you want to compete for the best score on an addictively fun action/puzzle game or need to find your way to the delicious range of beverages, desserts and treats on offer from every Baskin-Robbins® restaurant, Scoop Groups is for you!
This all in one game and store-locator will keep you informed of the latest offers, news and the current Flavour of the Month. Regular updates will add the latest and tastiest products available from Baskin-Robbins® directly into the game.
• Compete against the clock in the Scoop Groups single player game; casual fun for the whole family
• Earn bonuses and develop tactics to attain the highest score and become a Scoop Groups master!
• Use the store locator to find your local Baskin-Robbins® restaurant
• Updates add the latest Baskin-Robbins® treats into the Scoop Groups game
• Completely free application (Including free updates)