Every little thing about us, from our appearance to the way we behave builds depth and meaning and reveals a glimpse of who or what we are. It is through understanding and application of this knowledge that I help bring alive worlds, characters and stories; sometimes with words and sometimes without. Such is my role as a writer, designer and creator.
Particulars about me in game development:
- Experience in unifying themes and working with artists in a mobile/tablet game to present a strong underlying narrative without resorting to text-heavy methods.
- My background and interest in the sciences and medicine (studied biomedical science) may benefit projects that delve into or require understanding of those subjects.
- Understand serious games technology and incorporating learning objectives in games without compromising on FUN.
- I am passionate about projects that intend to tell a story and captivate the player within the game world, especially those that involve elements of mystery and intrigue. My favourite genres being science-fiction and fantasy, but I enjoy creating all sorts of tales with equal fervour.
- Production, quality assurance, sound design and project management experience.
- I also enjoy and am experienced and trained in marketing, from delivering crisp press releases to social media/forum/community management.
Ask me anything - I am open to collaboration and would gladly answer any questions you might have.