Skip to main content

Transformers Movie

Submitted by Aven on
Forum

I know this has been in talks as long as I can remember. It seems like it is actually going to be going ahead now. I just hope it is G1 :) http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/film/brief_display.jsp?vnu_content…

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 28/07/04 - 1:49 AM Permalink

i still say there gonna target it at kids, regardless of wether or not transformers is enjoyed by adults.

Submitted by Skribble on Thu, 29/07/04 - 4:22 AM Permalink

has anyone seen that music clip of the transformers theme, and they use footage from the trandformers game. looks pretty kool.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 29/07/04 - 6:42 AM Permalink

heh page launches but video is a dead link -_-

Submitted by palantir on Thu, 29/07/04 - 7:26 AM Permalink

eh, bummer. Um, try a search for VW transformer animation or something. It must still be around - it's pretty famous with the 'formers lovers. Definately worth having a look for.

Submitted by Major Clod on Fri, 30/07/04 - 9:52 AM Permalink

If its not G1 I will be quite dissapointed.

Submitted by Makk on Sat, 31/07/04 - 1:36 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Skribble

has anyone seen that music clip of the transformers theme, and they use footage from the trandformers game. looks pretty kool.

Yeah, its by Reguiritator (hope I spelt it correctly)
Pretty cool.

Submitted by souri on Thu, 30/12/04 - 2:27 AM Permalink

OSCAR winner Steven Spielberg will bring one of the toy phenomenons of the 1980s to the big screen - generating a booming adult collectors market for the robots known as Transformers. The director has announced he will follow next year's The War of the Worlds with a live-action tale of the mechanical heroes who disguise themselves as cars, trucks and jets. [url="http://entertainment.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4459,11795716%255E…"]link[/url].. [:0]

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Thu, 30/12/04 - 10:38 AM Permalink

god-damn, steven spielberg

any money he'll cast Tom 'I wish i could act half as well as billy shatner' Cruise as optimus prime or something.

No doubt he'll fluff a perfectly good script up with idealistic, flag waving crap.

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Thu, 30/12/04 - 10:39 AM Permalink

and another thing!!

'oscar winner'

what a bunch of crap. i mean yeah he won one, but so did that wanker michael moore
blaahhbhhl

Submitted by Aven on Sat, 01/01/05 - 11:09 PM Permalink

SB - Settle down there sparky :) I'm just upset that it wont have Leonard Nimoy as Galavatron :`( (as it is G1). It would be great to have the whole original cast of Star Trek doing the voice acting :p

Posted by Aven on
Forum

I know this has been in talks as long as I can remember. It seems like it is actually going to be going ahead now. I just hope it is G1 :) http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/film/brief_display.jsp?vnu_content…

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 28/07/04 - 1:49 AM Permalink

i still say there gonna target it at kids, regardless of wether or not transformers is enjoyed by adults.

Submitted by Skribble on Thu, 29/07/04 - 4:22 AM Permalink

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 29/07/04 - 6:42 AM Permalink

heh page launches but video is a dead link -_-

Submitted by palantir on Thu, 29/07/04 - 7:26 AM Permalink

eh, bummer. Um, try a search for VW transformer animation or something. It must still be around - it's pretty famous with the 'formers lovers. Definately worth having a look for.

Submitted by Major Clod on Fri, 30/07/04 - 9:52 AM Permalink

If its not G1 I will be quite dissapointed.

Submitted by Makk on Sat, 31/07/04 - 1:36 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Skribble

Yeah, its by Reguiritator (hope I spelt it correctly)
Pretty cool.

Submitted by souri on Thu, 30/12/04 - 2:27 AM Permalink

OSCAR winner Steven Spielberg will bring one of the toy phenomenons of the 1980s to the big screen - generating a booming adult collectors market for the robots known as Transformers. The director has announced he will follow next year's The War of the Worlds with a live-action tale of the mechanical heroes who disguise themselves as cars, trucks and jets. [url="http://entertainment.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4459,11795716%255E…"]link[/url].. [:0]

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Thu, 30/12/04 - 10:38 AM Permalink

god-damn, steven spielberg

any money he'll cast Tom 'I wish i could act half as well as billy shatner' Cruise as optimus prime or something.

No doubt he'll fluff a perfectly good script up with idealistic, flag waving crap.

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Thu, 30/12/04 - 10:39 AM Permalink

and another thing!!

'oscar winner'

what a bunch of crap. i mean yeah he won one, but so did that wanker michael moore
blaahhbhhl

Submitted by Aven on Sat, 01/01/05 - 11:09 PM Permalink

SB - Settle down there sparky :) I'm just upset that it wont have Leonard Nimoy as Galavatron :`( (as it is G1). It would be great to have the whole original cast of Star Trek doing the voice acting :p