Skip to main content

Bravo nVidia

Submitted by Aven on
Forum

I'm sure that some will find this amusing. I found it a musing in a sad kind of way. http://www.nvidia.com/object/IO_9912.html

Submitted by shiva on Thu, 04/12/03 - 7:26 PM Permalink

that is extremely wrong

Submitted by Malus on Thu, 04/12/03 - 8:52 PM Permalink

God I hate leet speaking wangs, thats just stupid, why propergate this trashing of our language? Kids these days find it hard enough to spell as it is. [:P]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 04/12/03 - 9:04 PM Permalink

whats really scary is i can read it all :P

Submitted by Kane on Thu, 04/12/03 - 9:15 PM Permalink

my brain hurts after reading that...

i reckon the guy that wrote that has too much spare time...

Submitted by Aven on Fri, 05/12/03 - 1:30 AM Permalink

I think that Babelfish needs a new translation option :) A few years ago, leet retards were treated like crap and leet speak was ragged on heavily. What the hell happened? Please Souri.... Don't do it. I will sacrafice my first born child in your name (er when I actually have a first born child). Just don't do it :p

Submitted by souri on Sat, 06/12/03 - 12:09 AM Permalink

Hey, that's pretty interesting. [:)] I wonder how that actually works... if that site downloads, reverses, and serves the images as you browse, it seems like a lot of resources in use for something that's not terribly useful to anyone. [:)]

Posted by Aven on
Forum

I'm sure that some will find this amusing. I found it a musing in a sad kind of way. http://www.nvidia.com/object/IO_9912.html

Submitted by shiva on Thu, 04/12/03 - 7:26 PM Permalink

that is extremely wrong

Submitted by Malus on Thu, 04/12/03 - 8:52 PM Permalink

God I hate leet speaking wangs, thats just stupid, why propergate this trashing of our language? Kids these days find it hard enough to spell as it is. [:P]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 04/12/03 - 9:04 PM Permalink

whats really scary is i can read it all :P

Submitted by Kane on Thu, 04/12/03 - 9:15 PM Permalink

my brain hurts after reading that...

i reckon the guy that wrote that has too much spare time...

Submitted by Aven on Fri, 05/12/03 - 1:30 AM Permalink

I think that Babelfish needs a new translation option :) A few years ago, leet retards were treated like crap and leet speak was ragged on heavily. What the hell happened? Please Souri.... Don't do it. I will sacrafice my first born child in your name (er when I actually have a first born child). Just don't do it :p

Submitted by souri on Sat, 06/12/03 - 12:09 AM Permalink

Hey, that's pretty interesting. [:)] I wonder how that actually works... if that site downloads, reverses, and serves the images as you browse, it seems like a lot of resources in use for something that's not terribly useful to anyone. [:)]