Skip to main content

Apology to Ryan 'Major Clod' Veenstra

Submitted by Malus on
Forum

I just wanted to take time out to apologise to Ryan 'Major Clod' Veenstra.

I'm consistenly talking about respecting each other and using intelligent and well researched factual arguments with people on this forum and I pride myself on doing just that, unfortunately I hypocritically do the one thing I preach against and accuse him off something without using my brain and reading his post thouroughly.

I apologise wholeheartedly and hope I didn't tarnish anyones view of you and your work Ryan, your a talented guy and I totally had no excuse for it.

Hope to see more of your work in the future and for all Sumeans, I'm going to reread all posts alot before I go all ranty elitist on anyone.

Dean 'Malus' Ferguson.

If anyone feels the need to reply go ahead I kinda deserve the whipping.

Submitted by Major Clod on Wed, 28/05/03 - 10:15 AM Permalink

Cheers mate, no hard feelings. Everyone makes mistakes :)

Looking forward to some good competition in the modeller challenge from ya!

Posted by Malus on
Forum

I just wanted to take time out to apologise to Ryan 'Major Clod' Veenstra.

I'm consistenly talking about respecting each other and using intelligent and well researched factual arguments with people on this forum and I pride myself on doing just that, unfortunately I hypocritically do the one thing I preach against and accuse him off something without using my brain and reading his post thouroughly.

I apologise wholeheartedly and hope I didn't tarnish anyones view of you and your work Ryan, your a talented guy and I totally had no excuse for it.

Hope to see more of your work in the future and for all Sumeans, I'm going to reread all posts alot before I go all ranty elitist on anyone.

Dean 'Malus' Ferguson.

If anyone feels the need to reply go ahead I kinda deserve the whipping.

Submitted by Major Clod on Wed, 28/05/03 - 10:15 AM Permalink

Cheers mate, no hard feelings. Everyone makes mistakes :)

Looking forward to some good competition in the modeller challenge from ya!