Skip to main content

Administrative Assistant for Pandemic Studios

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

*** THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED ***

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/css/spn/Pandemic_Studios.gif[/img]

Let the games begin!!!!!

We are one of the world?s largest, most successful independent video game developers, and are seeking a unique individual to play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient daily operations of our Fortitude Valley, Brisbane studio.

In this newly created role you will be wearing many hats and loving the fact that no two days are ever the same!! Reporting to our Office Manager, you will be responsible for general office administration including reception, purchasing and admin support as well as general studio operational support including security, building and asset maintenance. You will also play a key role in managing the studio?s social calendar and planning all the fun stuff that makes working at Pandemic like no other job you have ever had before!!

You must be prepared to:

? Undertake heavy lifting and basic office ?handy work? (assembling and moving of office furniture, changing light bulbs, moving boxes)
? Use your own reliable car for shopping and errands
? Travel domestic or international to assist the Office Manager or Business Director with conferences
? Work flexible hours with occasional overtime on nights or weekends (for social functions and meeting contractors etc when required. Standard studio hours of operation are 9am ? 6pm with an hour for lunch)

You will have had experience with:

? Working in a medium to large office environment for a minimum of three years
? Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word

You are:

? Very attentive to detail
? A fabulous time manager with excellent organizational skills
? Able to effectively communicate with employees at all levels
? Known for your happy and cheerful demeanor
? A strong multi-tasker and always able to keep your cool
? Someone with a ?can-do? and very positive attitude
? A real team player

Your hours:

9am ? 6pm standard office hours with some overtime required.
(examples ? social functions, meeting contractors on the weekend, possible travel etc)

Your reward:

? Competitive salary + super + bonuses + shares + car park + ?employee welfare benefits?
? Room to expand your skills and experience and further your career as this company expands.

Sounds like you?

We need you to start NOW so send us your cover letter and resume to jobs@pandemicstudios.com.au

To learn more about us, check us out at www.pandemicstudios.com

Posted by souri on
Forum

*** THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED ***

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/css/spn/Pandemic_Studios.gif[/img]

Let the games begin!!!!!

We are one of the world?s largest, most successful independent video game developers, and are seeking a unique individual to play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient daily operations of our Fortitude Valley, Brisbane studio.

In this newly created role you will be wearing many hats and loving the fact that no two days are ever the same!! Reporting to our Office Manager, you will be responsible for general office administration including reception, purchasing and admin support as well as general studio operational support including security, building and asset maintenance. You will also play a key role in managing the studio?s social calendar and planning all the fun stuff that makes working at Pandemic like no other job you have ever had before!!

You must be prepared to:

? Undertake heavy lifting and basic office ?handy work? (assembling and moving of office furniture, changing light bulbs, moving boxes)
? Use your own reliable car for shopping and errands
? Travel domestic or international to assist the Office Manager or Business Director with conferences
? Work flexible hours with occasional overtime on nights or weekends (for social functions and meeting contractors etc when required. Standard studio hours of operation are 9am ? 6pm with an hour for lunch)

You will have had experience with:

? Working in a medium to large office environment for a minimum of three years
? Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word

You are:

? Very attentive to detail
? A fabulous time manager with excellent organizational skills
? Able to effectively communicate with employees at all levels
? Known for your happy and cheerful demeanor
? A strong multi-tasker and always able to keep your cool
? Someone with a ?can-do? and very positive attitude
? A real team player

Your hours:

9am ? 6pm standard office hours with some overtime required.
(examples ? social functions, meeting contractors on the weekend, possible travel etc)

Your reward:

? Competitive salary + super + bonuses + shares + car park + ?employee welfare benefits?
? Room to expand your skills and experience and further your career as this company expands.

Sounds like you?

We need you to start NOW so send us your cover letter and resume to jobs@pandemicstudios.com.au

To learn more about us, check us out at www.pandemicstudios.com