Skip to main content

NWN Persistent World Project

Forum

Hi guys,

I have also posted a thread regarding this in the work experience/jobs section of the forum, but as there doesn't seem to be a lot of recent activity there I thought I'd also post here.

I am basically looking to find someone who is capable with 3DS Max to assist me in a NWN persistent world project I am working on; I have a very clear vision of what I want to do but don't have the technical expertise in modelling to be able to do it, or the time to learn.

I've read a little bit on these forums about what is standard industry wage, but I was wondering if someone might expand a little more for me on what would be considered standard per piece payment for, say, a tileset in NWN, scripting, and other similar things.

I am happy to pay industry standards (although it will be slow going for me, who is currently on an apprentice wage!!) and support the local industry, I know exactly what I want to achieve but don't have the time or skill to achieve it.

If anyone would be able to point me in the direction of a website where I could enlist help, this would also be ideal for someone's folio I would think.

Forum

Hi guys,

I have also posted a thread regarding this in the work experience/jobs section of the forum, but as there doesn't seem to be a lot of recent activity there I thought I'd also post here.

I am basically looking to find someone who is capable with 3DS Max to assist me in a NWN persistent world project I am working on; I have a very clear vision of what I want to do but don't have the technical expertise in modelling to be able to do it, or the time to learn.

I've read a little bit on these forums about what is standard industry wage, but I was wondering if someone might expand a little more for me on what would be considered standard per piece payment for, say, a tileset in NWN, scripting, and other similar things.

I am happy to pay industry standards (although it will be slow going for me, who is currently on an apprentice wage!!) and support the local industry, I know exactly what I want to achieve but don't have the time or skill to achieve it.

If anyone would be able to point me in the direction of a website where I could enlist help, this would also be ideal for someone's folio I would think.