Skip to main content

Elvenworlds

Submitted by Jacana on

Elvenworlds is based off an old BBS game called Legends of the Red Dragon. It is a fantasy based with the center of the game being Talhaven - a home for elves.

It was open for beta for a while but then closed when the owner moved for work. The forums were brought back up late last year and the game stayed closed while it went through a face lift.

The game was opened back up at the start of September this year.

Quite a few changes were made to the game while it was down - combat and economy was rebalanced, new areas and items were added.

Currently being worked on is a player made potion system ( I have done the design for the system and will be programming it), guild halls for each class, completion of the story line and events that tie in with the story, and much more.

One of the better features added this time around is the artwork. Sumea's own JI_Styles has been lending his talent to bringing the game to life through art. He is also working on site motif and area artwork.

The base architecture of Elvenworlds was created as a university assignment by the owner. I have been working as a staff member on Elvenworlds for about two years now and have a hand in helping the world expand and change.

If you are interested in having a look at Elvenworlds the forums are here:
http://www.elvenworlds.com/chosen/forums/

If your interested in playing Elvenworlds send me an email ? the game is invite only and I will need to get an invite set up for you.

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Sat, 27/09/03 - 10:45 PM Permalink

its fun!

tho kinda hard if you don't know what to do..

someone (other than me!) should write a small tute or something on how to play it without getting stomped

Posted by Jacana on

Elvenworlds is based off an old BBS game called Legends of the Red Dragon. It is a fantasy based with the center of the game being Talhaven - a home for elves.

It was open for beta for a while but then closed when the owner moved for work. The forums were brought back up late last year and the game stayed closed while it went through a face lift.

The game was opened back up at the start of September this year.

Quite a few changes were made to the game while it was down - combat and economy was rebalanced, new areas and items were added.

Currently being worked on is a player made potion system ( I have done the design for the system and will be programming it), guild halls for each class, completion of the story line and events that tie in with the story, and much more.

One of the better features added this time around is the artwork. Sumea's own JI_Styles has been lending his talent to bringing the game to life through art. He is also working on site motif and area artwork.

The base architecture of Elvenworlds was created as a university assignment by the owner. I have been working as a staff member on Elvenworlds for about two years now and have a hand in helping the world expand and change.

If you are interested in having a look at Elvenworlds the forums are here:
http://www.elvenworlds.com/chosen/forums/

If your interested in playing Elvenworlds send me an email ? the game is invite only and I will need to get an invite set up for you.

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Sat, 27/09/03 - 10:45 PM Permalink

its fun!

tho kinda hard if you don't know what to do..

someone (other than me!) should write a small tute or something on how to play it without getting stomped