Skip to main content

Merry Christmas

Submitted by Jacana on
Forum

Weeeeee :) Merry Christmas everyone!

Santa came to my house!

I got a GBA, Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, Donnie Darko Directors Cut, and $$$.

What did you get?

Submitted by X5 on Sat, 25/12/04 - 8:55 PM Permalink

a new computer that i put together myself that doesnt POST (doesnt work) :D

Submitted by palantir on Sat, 25/12/04 - 9:37 PM Permalink

Yay, Merry Christmas!

For Christmas, I got to sleep in! [:P] Hehe, no, apart from that unique event, I actually got my main gift last Monday: a Wacom Graphire 3 6x8. Mmmm, my first tablet. What an awesome gift!

Going to see the rest of the family for lunch. I?ve got a large bundle of new DVD?s, CD's, and books to give to everyone.

back ->
And I got some paints and art books and stuff, a DVD I've already got, and a couple of other really cool bit's and pieces.
And a tummy ache from too much good food [:)]

Have a good one! [:D]

Submitted by Kane on Sun, 26/12/04 - 9:32 AM Permalink

God bless us, every-one! [:D]

I gots me a new case for my PC! Fricken awesome!

And alcohol, alcohol is always good!

Submitted by mcdrewski on Sun, 26/12/04 - 10:05 AM Permalink

I gots me a new job at Auran (well, that was a week or two ago, but it's all the chrissy present I need!)

WooBloodyHoo!

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Sun, 26/12/04 - 11:33 AM Permalink

Wooohoo! Merry Chirstmas! (althought it is almost over!)

I got Tails of Symphonia!!! WoooooT! I've been wanting that for ages but Troy refused to get it untill I had finnished Star Ocean, but he changed his mind! (thank goodness!) [:D]
I also got a new fangdangled keyboard and mouse! Now I don't have to beat my buttons into submission everytime I wanna type. [:D] And hopefully this mouse won't go into gimbol lock when I play HL2!

mcdrewski: Congrats on the Auran job! Thats awesome man!!

Jacana: You will be so addicted to the Harvest Moon game! Its so stupidly simple and addictive! But you just have to keep playing! hehe!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Submitted by souri on Sun, 26/12/04 - 11:51 AM Permalink

Merry Christmas everyone! [8D]

Submitted by Kalescent on Sun, 26/12/04 - 2:20 PM Permalink

I got a GBA SP with Golden Sun 2, some scratch and win tickets thats bore no winnings [:(] a big towel and face cloth combination ( go mum! ) a selection of the finest UK CD's, a PS2 game called Disgaea ( bizzare charcater growth game ).

My mum made a crazy cheescake out of violet crumbles... MMMMMMMmmmm I'll be eating some for breakfast.

And to top it all off - sat back on the deck of our top floor apartment and watched an insane lightning storm and sheeting pouring rain...

Life is good.

Merry Xmas [:D]

Submitted by denz on Mon, 27/12/04 - 12:51 AM Permalink

yeah merry xmas everyone :) hope everyone has a good holidays.

Me, I got bday/xmas combo. 'modelling the figure in clay' book which rocks my socks. and will be getting zack petrocs zbrush dvd, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, cant wait!

Drewski, thats awsome, job would be the best pressy :)

oh and boxing day test, few cold beers. best part of chrissy! :D

Submitted by Makk on Mon, 27/12/04 - 2:33 AM Permalink

Merry Christmas :D

I got a Wacom graphire 3 6x8 and its bloody huge!! Came bundled with Painter 8 wohooo!!
Also got Art of halo, HL and soul caibur books, though they are yet too arrive from Amazon.
All in all, it was a good day yesterday :)

Submitted by souri on Tue, 28/12/04 - 2:27 PM Permalink

Very nice indeed [:)]

It sure is quiet around here - usually is around Christmas and New Years..

Submitted by inglis on Tue, 28/12/04 - 2:44 PM Permalink

merrry christmas from new york. its bloody cold here, snowing. i wish i was back in queensland weather....

happy new years

Submitted by palantir on Tue, 28/12/04 - 8:41 PM Permalink

Wow, a white Christmas ? that would be so cool! Here (Brisbane) Christmas day was very hot and muggy, I think it was around 33 degrees. Damn hot, and not the slightest hint of a breeze all day.

Makk ? cool, another wacom g3 6x8 giftee! I?m so impressed with this tablet. The only thing is I was told they come with a wireless mouse, but it didn?t.. Still, the tablet plus Painter 8 and that photo editing software sure makes for a very nice chrissy gift!

Submitted by Malus on Tue, 28/12/04 - 11:09 PM Permalink

I scored bigtime this xmas.

- all the extended version Lord of the Rings DVD's.
- a whole bunch of Stargate DVD's.
- a clive barker figurine, the Golem Elijah (a crazy circus freak).
- a shadowrun dwarven rigger figurine.
- a book.
- sculpting clay and tools.
- clothes galore.
- a glass stein for my drinking.
- a real Cuban cigar my sister picked up while in Cuba (she said it was hand rolled between the thighs of Cuban virgins [:P]).
- lots of alcohol.
- lots of chocolate.
- oh and a frikken esspresso machine!!! the JOY!!
- a whole bunch of other cool little things from the inlaws etc.
- and I also bought myself HL2 and the art of Oddworld book. [:P]

I loooove xmas!!

Inglis: Lucky man, I'm hoping to have xmas in France next year with a few friends, so I get to possibly have another white xmas!! Had one when I travelled around Europe in 2000 and they sure beat these sweaty, humid QLD ones. [:P]

Merry xmas and a happy new year everyone!

Submitted by souri on Wed, 29/12/04 - 6:30 PM Permalink

It's nearly 2005, and I haven't finalised what I'm doing for NYE yet [:X]

Submitted by davidcoen on Thu, 30/12/04 - 12:09 AM Permalink

heh, for christmas i locked myself in my appartment for 4 days to try and finish making a computer game, (the same old '2 week' spare time project that has been around my neck for almost the last year) kind of getting finished, but everyting is taking twice as long as i planned as i'm continiously rewriting the engine code as i add more to the game code (and need the engine code to be good, as want to reuse it for a few more small projects)

good learning experence, managing a medium project (it is up to 300 files of code) though the actual game might not interest people that much (just wanted something i could finish)

kind of fun cutting caves into the terrain with particle flamethrower though, (heh, try that with a heightmap terain) though end up loosing quite a bit of time to artist tweaking (it's just a particle, let it go...)

merry christmass everyone (o__o);

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 31/12/04 - 6:31 AM Permalink

late merry christmas! i was away on hols @ phillip island with family, but im back to go spend NYE on a beach with friends (friends that both come in fleshy format and the kind of friend you find in a bottle :P )

oh and the prezzies, well most notably a digital camera (4.1 megapixels i think.. sony) and some other things. Im trying to keep some space free on my memory stick for NYE but in true artist fashion ive allready started filling it with pictures of textiles and other textures...

Posted by Jacana on
Forum

Weeeeee :) Merry Christmas everyone!

Santa came to my house!

I got a GBA, Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, Donnie Darko Directors Cut, and $$$.

What did you get?

Submitted by X5 on Sat, 25/12/04 - 8:55 PM Permalink

a new computer that i put together myself that doesnt POST (doesnt work) :D

Submitted by palantir on Sat, 25/12/04 - 9:37 PM Permalink

Yay, Merry Christmas!

For Christmas, I got to sleep in! [:P] Hehe, no, apart from that unique event, I actually got my main gift last Monday: a Wacom Graphire 3 6x8. Mmmm, my first tablet. What an awesome gift!

Going to see the rest of the family for lunch. I?ve got a large bundle of new DVD?s, CD's, and books to give to everyone.

back ->
And I got some paints and art books and stuff, a DVD I've already got, and a couple of other really cool bit's and pieces.
And a tummy ache from too much good food [:)]

Have a good one! [:D]

Submitted by Kane on Sun, 26/12/04 - 9:32 AM Permalink

God bless us, every-one! [:D]

I gots me a new case for my PC! Fricken awesome!

And alcohol, alcohol is always good!

Submitted by mcdrewski on Sun, 26/12/04 - 10:05 AM Permalink

I gots me a new job at Auran (well, that was a week or two ago, but it's all the chrissy present I need!)

WooBloodyHoo!

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Sun, 26/12/04 - 11:33 AM Permalink

Wooohoo! Merry Chirstmas! (althought it is almost over!)

I got Tails of Symphonia!!! WoooooT! I've been wanting that for ages but Troy refused to get it untill I had finnished Star Ocean, but he changed his mind! (thank goodness!) [:D]
I also got a new fangdangled keyboard and mouse! Now I don't have to beat my buttons into submission everytime I wanna type. [:D] And hopefully this mouse won't go into gimbol lock when I play HL2!

mcdrewski: Congrats on the Auran job! Thats awesome man!!

Jacana: You will be so addicted to the Harvest Moon game! Its so stupidly simple and addictive! But you just have to keep playing! hehe!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Submitted by souri on Sun, 26/12/04 - 11:51 AM Permalink

Merry Christmas everyone! [8D]

Submitted by Kalescent on Sun, 26/12/04 - 2:20 PM Permalink

I got a GBA SP with Golden Sun 2, some scratch and win tickets thats bore no winnings [:(] a big towel and face cloth combination ( go mum! ) a selection of the finest UK CD's, a PS2 game called Disgaea ( bizzare charcater growth game ).

My mum made a crazy cheescake out of violet crumbles... MMMMMMMmmmm I'll be eating some for breakfast.

And to top it all off - sat back on the deck of our top floor apartment and watched an insane lightning storm and sheeting pouring rain...

Life is good.

Merry Xmas [:D]

Submitted by denz on Mon, 27/12/04 - 12:51 AM Permalink

yeah merry xmas everyone :) hope everyone has a good holidays.

Me, I got bday/xmas combo. 'modelling the figure in clay' book which rocks my socks. and will be getting zack petrocs zbrush dvd, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, cant wait!

Drewski, thats awsome, job would be the best pressy :)

oh and boxing day test, few cold beers. best part of chrissy! :D

Submitted by Makk on Mon, 27/12/04 - 2:33 AM Permalink

Merry Christmas :D

I got a Wacom graphire 3 6x8 and its bloody huge!! Came bundled with Painter 8 wohooo!!
Also got Art of halo, HL and soul caibur books, though they are yet too arrive from Amazon.
All in all, it was a good day yesterday :)

Submitted by souri on Tue, 28/12/04 - 2:27 PM Permalink

Very nice indeed [:)]

It sure is quiet around here - usually is around Christmas and New Years..

Submitted by inglis on Tue, 28/12/04 - 2:44 PM Permalink

merrry christmas from new york. its bloody cold here, snowing. i wish i was back in queensland weather....

happy new years

Submitted by palantir on Tue, 28/12/04 - 8:41 PM Permalink

Wow, a white Christmas ? that would be so cool! Here (Brisbane) Christmas day was very hot and muggy, I think it was around 33 degrees. Damn hot, and not the slightest hint of a breeze all day.

Makk ? cool, another wacom g3 6x8 giftee! I?m so impressed with this tablet. The only thing is I was told they come with a wireless mouse, but it didn?t.. Still, the tablet plus Painter 8 and that photo editing software sure makes for a very nice chrissy gift!

Submitted by Malus on Tue, 28/12/04 - 11:09 PM Permalink

I scored bigtime this xmas.

- all the extended version Lord of the Rings DVD's.
- a whole bunch of Stargate DVD's.
- a clive barker figurine, the Golem Elijah (a crazy circus freak).
- a shadowrun dwarven rigger figurine.
- a book.
- sculpting clay and tools.
- clothes galore.
- a glass stein for my drinking.
- a real Cuban cigar my sister picked up while in Cuba (she said it was hand rolled between the thighs of Cuban virgins [:P]).
- lots of alcohol.
- lots of chocolate.
- oh and a frikken esspresso machine!!! the JOY!!
- a whole bunch of other cool little things from the inlaws etc.
- and I also bought myself HL2 and the art of Oddworld book. [:P]

I loooove xmas!!

Inglis: Lucky man, I'm hoping to have xmas in France next year with a few friends, so I get to possibly have another white xmas!! Had one when I travelled around Europe in 2000 and they sure beat these sweaty, humid QLD ones. [:P]

Merry xmas and a happy new year everyone!

Submitted by souri on Wed, 29/12/04 - 6:30 PM Permalink

It's nearly 2005, and I haven't finalised what I'm doing for NYE yet [:X]

Submitted by davidcoen on Thu, 30/12/04 - 12:09 AM Permalink

heh, for christmas i locked myself in my appartment for 4 days to try and finish making a computer game, (the same old '2 week' spare time project that has been around my neck for almost the last year) kind of getting finished, but everyting is taking twice as long as i planned as i'm continiously rewriting the engine code as i add more to the game code (and need the engine code to be good, as want to reuse it for a few more small projects)

good learning experence, managing a medium project (it is up to 300 files of code) though the actual game might not interest people that much (just wanted something i could finish)

kind of fun cutting caves into the terrain with particle flamethrower though, (heh, try that with a heightmap terain) though end up loosing quite a bit of time to artist tweaking (it's just a particle, let it go...)

merry christmass everyone (o__o);

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 31/12/04 - 6:31 AM Permalink

late merry christmas! i was away on hols @ phillip island with family, but im back to go spend NYE on a beach with friends (friends that both come in fleshy format and the kind of friend you find in a bottle :P )

oh and the prezzies, well most notably a digital camera (4.1 megapixels i think.. sony) and some other things. Im trying to keep some space free on my memory stick for NYE but in true artist fashion ive allready started filling it with pictures of textiles and other textures...