Skip to main content

Cloth Reactor

Submitted by Blizzard on
Forum

Hey, In 3dmax whenever i use a cloth reactor to cover a box or anything object, the vertices always go though each other and it never looks real.
Can someone tell me how to fix this?
Heres a Link To kinda what i want it to look like.
http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/Reactor-Cloth/6539
Thanks
Blizzard

Submitted by palantir on Mon, 24/01/05 - 3:33 AM Permalink

Edit: I?ve deleted my original response because the thread topic and first post was completely changed and I don?t wont to sound like a complete ********

Submitted by Mdobele on Mon, 24/01/05 - 9:21 PM Permalink

This game is pretty old. Its also pretty crap. After the initial fun wears off from peeing gas on ppl and then lighting it up your left with a rather poorly made FPS that relies only on its shock value.

Submitted by Daemin on Mon, 24/01/05 - 11:24 PM Permalink

Erm, I posted a reply, went away, something happened, and now that reply sounded like shite....

So now you get a smilie.

[:)]

Submitted by Jacana on Tue, 25/01/05 - 12:01 AM Permalink

Instead of editing your topics for a new question why not post a new one. It ends up making peoples replies more relevent. Also, it would help if you posted the right question in the right forum.

Submitted by palantir on Tue, 25/01/05 - 6:58 AM Permalink

Blizzard, please don?t do that. Now we all sound like fools talking about some game when the thread topic is a technical question?

Please note all the different forums and post your threads in the appropriate forum. An art question should go in the art forum.

Posted by Blizzard on
Forum

Hey, In 3dmax whenever i use a cloth reactor to cover a box or anything object, the vertices always go though each other and it never looks real.
Can someone tell me how to fix this?
Heres a Link To kinda what i want it to look like.
http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/Reactor-Cloth/6539
Thanks
Blizzard

Submitted by palantir on Mon, 24/01/05 - 3:33 AM Permalink

Edit: I?ve deleted my original response because the thread topic and first post was completely changed and I don?t wont to sound like a complete ********

Submitted by Mdobele on Mon, 24/01/05 - 9:21 PM Permalink

This game is pretty old. Its also pretty crap. After the initial fun wears off from peeing gas on ppl and then lighting it up your left with a rather poorly made FPS that relies only on its shock value.

Submitted by Daemin on Mon, 24/01/05 - 11:24 PM Permalink

Erm, I posted a reply, went away, something happened, and now that reply sounded like shite....

So now you get a smilie.

[:)]

Submitted by Jacana on Tue, 25/01/05 - 12:01 AM Permalink

Instead of editing your topics for a new question why not post a new one. It ends up making peoples replies more relevent. Also, it would help if you posted the right question in the right forum.

Submitted by palantir on Tue, 25/01/05 - 6:58 AM Permalink

Blizzard, please don?t do that. Now we all sound like fools talking about some game when the thread topic is a technical question?

Please note all the different forums and post your threads in the appropriate forum. An art question should go in the art forum.