Skip to main content

outside (portrait)

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 24/03/04 - 6:21 AM Permalink

(ok i give up, ill speak from a fine artists perspective) Thats great, youve managed to create something that looks like a photoshoped photo, which is quite a feat really. Great facial features

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 24/03/04 - 7:20 AM Permalink

abstract - his head looks as though he has no rear cranium, and the forhead looks heaps too long if its supposed to be a human, also the distance betweeb the nose and top lip is almost the same as the distance from the bottom lip to the bottom of his chin - which looks kinda odd.

As far as the painting goes - thats insane - your painting style is so unique - but like i said before i think you would be a great promotional artist.

Posted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 24/03/04 - 6:21 AM Permalink

(ok i give up, ill speak from a fine artists perspective) Thats great, youve managed to create something that looks like a photoshoped photo, which is quite a feat really. Great facial features

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 24/03/04 - 7:20 AM Permalink

abstract - his head looks as though he has no rear cranium, and the forhead looks heaps too long if its supposed to be a human, also the distance betweeb the nose and top lip is almost the same as the distance from the bottom lip to the bottom of his chin - which looks kinda odd.

As far as the painting goes - thats insane - your painting style is so unique - but like i said before i think you would be a great promotional artist.